December 19, 2014

'NCIS' Star Cote De Pablo Signs New Deal With CBS

by Chris Harnick, posted Apr 28th 2011 10:25AM
Cote de PabloCote de Pablo fans can breathe a sigh relief. The 'NCIS' star has signed a new two-year deal with the series.

According to Deadline, de Pablo was the last actor without a deal for the new season. De Pablo is rumored to have gotten a salary increase, making her per-episode payment $120,000.

Mark Harmon signed a two-year deal in February, ensuring the show a season 9. Harmon will reportedly earn around $500,000 per episode, around the same range Hugh Laurie makes for 'House.'

'NCIS' posted series-high ratings this season, its eighth, with 22 million viewers tuning into one episode. 'NCIS' boss Shane Brennan spoke to AOL TV after the milestone event. "[I feel] incredibly gratified, because we put so much hard work and so much love and attention into these episodes," he said.

Brennan believes reruns on USA Network helped attract the audience it has today.

"The show was syndicated onto USA, and they, in their wisdom, decided they would run these marathons where they would have eight or 10 episodes on one day, and that did expose the show to a new audience," he said, noting that the syndicated run began around season 5.

The show, itself a spinoff of 'JAG,' launched 'NCIS: LA' last year.

Tell us: Are you happy to have the full cast signed for season 9?

JosephG252

Glad To See The Cast Will Be Same For NCIS. I Am A Fan Of Cote De Pablo.

September 16 2013 at 3:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fran

This is one of the best shows on tv. I am so glad that Cote De Pablo is going to stay on. I love this show. There aren\'t many tv shows that can hold my interest. But this show will. The whole cast make this a number one show.

September 16 2013 at 2:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ACE

I have seen some great movies shown on TV . Like John Wayne of "True Grit" said at the ending of the movie ," Come see a fat old man sometime." AND GWTW ,Clark Gable " Quit frankly my dear , I don't give a dam " ! They do make the movie one to remember .AND what was "CASABLANCA " ? Anybody remember ?

October 06 2011 at 2:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ACE

I have read No bad reports about NCIS ,I vote ncis at number one. I remember Ziva saying " I know i got the bear right ." And also she said Why would you shoot fish in a barrel ? And ,Ducky talking to the dead .an Abby dresed in a nice dress and high heels . Abby said "I look like a freak." Kate bumped Gibbs and spilled his coffee,then said I'll go get you another at the coffee machine,and Gibbs says "That's not coffee!! " ALL these little add ins' make the show that much better .Just great! Thank you CBS for such a out standing show!

October 06 2011 at 2:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmweddm6

VERY GOOD IM A BIG FAN , THANK YOU CBS FOR NCIS

May 17 2011 at 5:51 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tessa Kwarciany

I'm glad that she signed on... that means someone else is going to die in the season finale.... who?

May 17 2011 at 5:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kait

I am BEYOND relieved they all signed! Especially Cote de Pablo!!! Ziva's been my favorite ever since she appeared other than Gibbs of course. ;) I liked Kate but Ziva just fits better and I LOVE her!! Thank you for signing that deal! You relieved me! =) I can't wait for more shows!!!!! The fall is too far away! Fanfiction and reruns will have to occupy me till then! I await the last two episodes of the season with bated breath! NCIS is still running strong!

May 07 2011 at 7:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Welcome Debbie

Super NCIS fan -so excited they are all coming back! BUT - not so much the new group on the other side of the wall. Hope they go away fast. Give them their own show, but get them off the original NCIS!!!!!!!!!!

May 06 2011 at 5:39 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sherikimsey2

THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE SHOW... I WAS ONE OF THE MANY WHO STARTED WATCHING THE NCIS RERUNS ON USA..I WAS IMMEDIATELY HOOKED AND NOW...NEVER MISS A SHOW AND STILL LOVE THE RERUNS. THE WAY THE PERSONALITIES OF THE CAST CONNECT WITH ONE ANOTHER IS PERFECT. IT'S AN EXCITING, YET FUN SHOW TO WATCH.

May 05 2011 at 3:05 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to sherikimsey2's comment
jmweddm6

I TOLDYLY AGREE THANKS

May 17 2011 at 5:53 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
RICHARD

you bet i am, have been a series watcher since its beginning.

May 04 2011 at 7:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply