November 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Celebrity Apprentice' Week Nine Results: Who Was Eliminated? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 2nd 2011 3:48AM
Star Jones, Hope Dworaczyk, NeNe Leakes, 'Celebrity Apprentice'This week on 'Celebrity Apprentice' (Sun., 9PM ET on NBC), while one contestant left the show, another came back, as a delayed replacement for Jose Canseco, who quit. This week featured a lot of fighting between Star Jones and NeNe Leakes, but then again that's not really anything new.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

At the challenge, teams had to produce a show to promote Farouk Systems hair care products, emphasizing their safety and that they are made in America. Lil Jon was project leader for the men, who brought in eliminated contestant Niki Taylor to help them out by being gorgeous and having gorgeous hair, and she did just that.

Leakes was Project Manager for A.S.A.P., though she didn't show a lot of leadership and ultimately the women put together a sloppy show, with Hope Dworaczyk as an unimpressive centerpiece. Leake's real leadership came when she verbally lit into Jones, so vehemently that Jones was quite literally frightened of her.

All that posturing and fighting, though, must have gotten the attention of Donald Trump, though, as he kept both women on and eliminated the nearly invisible Hope Dworaczyk. In nine weeks on the air, how much has been said about Dwaraczyk?

Were you surprised by her elimination? Should it have been Leakes or Jones?

Watch Hope Dworaczyk's exit interview here:

Mr. Slick

This is a joke. They kept that loud mouth NE NE who has been nothing but a loud mouth back biter since day one. she has been more of a detrement to her team than anything else with her constant whining. I would have gotten rid of her long ago. I can't see how a guy who wants to be president couldn't see through this. Is it just for ratings? I guess. The show lost all legitimacy for me last night after Hope was fired. I'm done with Celebrity Apprentice.

May 07 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Skating

Any news about our country, and what President Obama has to address should always take precedence over a television show.

By the way, I think Hope should have been fired. This show is not about how nice you are, but about winning first, and leadership second. If the fight is going to be dirty, its going to be between NENE and Star Jones. Star Jones can outsmart NeNe with her book smarts, NeNe can outsmart Star with her street smarts - lets see who is going to win the battle. And, just for the record Star Jones has raised more money in the entire history of the apprentice - that should say something about her leadership ability and her connections.

NeNe should go back to Greg and keep being an ATL Housewife. By the way, I like Orange County and ATL Housewifes the best.

May 03 2011 at 11:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pinkster88

I know I missed who was actually eliminated but it was so worth it. Last night was a night to remember and although I was at work, I definitely felt the excitement in the air. I remember being at work, watching "Celebrity Apprentice"-which by the way was a very entertaining episode- on my phone using the DISH Remote Access app when the presidential address came on. When I heard the news, I ran around and informed everyone because I was the first to know. All I can say is thank goodness for the app because I wouldn't have found out until late that night. I actually work at DISH Network and I use the DRA app to watch live and pre-recorded shows no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing. The app is free to download and is compatible with Apple and Android Mobile Devices! I love it and I am always recommending that people check out DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other provider.

*Danielle

May 02 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JoAn

Did anyone explain to NeNe that this is a competition? She expects Star Jones to help her??? She's supposed to play to win... NeNe should crawl back to her cesspool and spread her hatred and evil suspicions there. Latoya is scared of NeNe and is half crazy... Hope was sick of it all. Way to go Mr Obama!

May 02 2011 at 11:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JoAn

Are u kidding? Donald Chump for president?! He can't even stop NeNe from harrassing other members, or from embarrassing him in front of his business clients (or he enjoys it). What kind of leader is he? He almost encourages it- he's another Jerry Springer. Please! Star Jones should have called the police and had her but thrown in jail for assault, or if she hits her, press charges! NeNe is an ignorant bully and she's the one who is terrorizing people, not Star.

May 02 2011 at 11:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lnicolari

NeNe is anything but a leader- True leaders are respected by all team players and show respect to all ! Funny he donations are going to Domestic Violence- she verbally harasses participants on show- what is like off the air- the woman are not afraid of her, they are showing true dignity and how woman should behave. NeNe's behavior is anything but a true woman with real character and values!

Lisa

May 02 2011 at 10:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
captnjred

Hey all the good lookers are gone, that ought to count for something, especially as much as Trump likes beautiful women he obviously likes money better. But for me with Niki Taylor gone and Hope gone no more reason to watch, If I want to here some ranting women using vulgarity I will go to the bar. You got to give Obama some credit, he not only got Osama, he got Trump all in the same day. Coincidence sure if you say so.......

May 02 2011 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gailgail

why get rid of the ratings boosters like the rift between Star and NeNe? Hope was the little mouse in the deal - goodbye Hope. Nice Girls go out early.

May 02 2011 at 8:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
patty patterson

Let's help our people in Alabama, they need all of us.

May 02 2011 at 8:00 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
patty patterson

Check the timing of the President's announcement of the news on Osama. Checkmate Mr. Trump

May 02 2011 at 7:55 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to patty patterson's comment
nanrol4

MY THOUGHTS TOO!The networks could have waited until the show was over and shut up until the President told us Bin Laden was dead. It was almost 45 minutes later before the President made his speech. The news media has too much power. This will seal Obama reelection if they have anything to do with it!

May 02 2011 at 8:05 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply