July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Malika Decides She Needs to Get Away From Khloe on 'Khloe and Lamar' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 2nd 2011 3:25AM
Malika Haqq, 'Khloe and Lamar'Apparently there is a limit to just how much Kardashian you can have in your life. On 'Khloe & Lamar' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!), Khloe Kardashian's assistant Malika Haqq finally reached hers and had a bit of a meltdown in front of her boss/best friend.

"My whole life is you," she told Khloe. "I just need time to figure out me ... If I'm unhappy now, then I'm not gonna be happy later ... I don't want to work for you and-- Maybe I just need like a break from you, period."

Khloe was rather stoic through the whole thing, not even batting an eye when Malika started crying. "How am I supposed to know any of this stuff if you don't say anything," she said.

"You're my best friend," Malika responded. "How don't you know I'm not happy?" Khloe's confused look can at least partially be explained by her trying to understand Malika's awkward double negative there. So you are happy? Wait, no, you're not happy, but I am?

Working for Khloe has been impacting Malika making it to auditions and getting her acting career off the ground, so she decided a break was just what she needed. Don't worry, the girls hugged it out and were best friends again by the end of the episode.

Watch a bonus clip from the episode here:

Gtr Plyr X

Regarding married couples like the Odom's with overly close friends business partners or not. You cannot have a close inner family partying buddies or a 247 general child hood friendship when married. The spouses has to be each other best bud. You cannot act or maintain a single-like relationship when you are married. A single person has different life priorities. Malika really feels like a third wheel and is claiming that Khloe is her whole life. That is Malika's fault. OK. She need to concentrate on her own person goals with her birth family support. That's what the Kardasian's are doing. Her person growth is being diverted by the "non reality"show which is short term for her. Look at Lamar's friend. We all go through that when we start a family. That's part of maturity. Your kids will water down non family relations even more down the road. I personally do not recommend doing business with friends.

May 03 2011 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
phyllis

malika hun you need to take care of you that dumb looking pig is just what she is DAM she is ugly i think she needs to get with the rest of the family and see a doctor who ran over her face

May 02 2011 at 1:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Rick

Who cares about either.One is milking off the other and the other is milking off of society.Neither has any redemable qualities.Be glad when the Kardashians are off the air and they can take theiir fat A##$ somewhere else.

May 02 2011 at 12:42 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
JoAnn

It is amazing to me that this bimbo thinks the world revolves around her and no one else should have any type of life. Who cares if she has sensitive documents, couriers deliver this type of thing all the time. She has the most trashy mouth of anyone, especially a woman, that I have ever seen. F bombs fly like normal words with these people. The little baby voice is so annoying and I can't see where there is anything significant they add to the world. There are so many people in this world who have nothing to eat and nowhere to live and all they can do is show off their closets full of clothes and incredible amounts of very, very expensive shoes. They have no time for humanitarium issues and giving is not in their language. The only thing I see appealing to them is greed. Sad, sad people that is all I can say.

May 02 2011 at 12:17 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
havecash

shows and not shoes in my earlier posting.

May 02 2011 at 12:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MBA Health

Khloe looked like she was bored with the whole conversation. (I could see the wheels turning in her head and I could almost hear her thoughts...."I need a pedicure, wow I also need some conditioner on this hair of mine") She really looked like a real b*tch. I don't blame that girl for quitting.

May 02 2011 at 10:19 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
surfherenomail

Who are these fatso's and why are they on my TV ? Complete waste of bandwidth.

May 02 2011 at 10:06 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
havecash

Khloe will be working at McDonald's in a year. She and Lamar will be divorced.

Those two have nothing in common and it shoes.

Did she date anyone before she married L?

May 02 2011 at 10:03 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
shepitt

Malika is annoying.......

May 02 2011 at 9:48 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Marsha

Khloe, let Malika Haqq go. Still be her friend but let her go. I know that you have been good to her. She will never be happy. She wants your life. She is a pretty girl, I am sure she will find a life for herself. Malika, good luck to you in finding what you what. I say hurt in your eyes. I know you love Khloe, and you to will alway remain friend, but continue looking for what you want

May 02 2011 at 9:42 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply