August 28, 2014

'Bones' Renewed for Season 7

by Chris Harnick, posted May 3rd 2011 9:45AM
BonesFox has renewed 'Bones' for season 7.

Series star David Boreanaz broke the news on Twitter (while watching a Flyers playoff game).

"OT! Orange and Black craziness! Oh, Season 7 is GO for Bones," Boreanaz tweeted.

"'Bones' is creatively fresh, it's a rock-solid player every time it airs and this season it has helped us win on Thursday nights for the first time in our history," Kevin Reilly, president of entertainment at Fox Broadcasting Company, said in a statement. "Hart Hanson and the fantastic cast and crew, as well as the millions of loyal 'Bones' fans, make this show really special, and I'm excited to have it on our air for another stellar season."

Along with 'House,' 'Bones' has anchored Fox's dramatic lineup. The series, now in its sixth season, recently featured a backdoor pilot for a possible spinoff, 'The Finder,' starring Geoff Stults and Michael Clarke Duncan.

According to TVLine -- minor spoilers ahead -- Booth and Bones may finally become a couple during season 7.

The writers are also working on a plan to deal with star Emily Deschanel's pregnancy.

Be sure to check AOL TV's renewal and cancellation guide for up-to-date news on the fate of your favorite shows.

Tell us: Are you happy 'Bones' will be back?

indiandoll25

I love Bones. When will the new season start? I can't wait!!

September 14 2011 at 10:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sara

watch all the reruns and can't wait for season 7 to start love the show

August 27 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jrpatt7390

love bones..can't wait for season 7...what is the opening date inSept?

July 16 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dagoyen

I am extremely happy it is coming back...this is my favorite show...kids and husband know that during this time do not talk to me, it is my time...

July 14 2011 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
titamario

BONES IS AWESOME I HAVEN'T MISSED AN EPISODE YET. KEEP THEM COMMING.

June 21 2011 at 11:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CANDY

I LOVE BONES IT IS A GREAT SHOW I WATCH IT EVERY THURSDAY AND I PURCHASE EVERY SEASON. I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE THE NEW SEASON I CANT WAIT!!!!!

June 10 2011 at 11:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
totsat

I am so "hooked" on this show-these episodes have mystery angles and also have great stories on each of the characters in the show. The cast in this show is the best, however, I would enjoy some episodes which would cover story lines on Patricia Belcher's (Caroline) character and on Dr Goodman's character. These two add a great deal of interest to the show but there has been no story that delves into their characters. My biggest disappointment is that the character "Zack" is gone-it was good to see a "goofy" character who would give you a laugh every once in a while. Although "Hodgins" with his many "way out there" beliefs and ideas is very entertaining. Love the show!

June 07 2011 at 2:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nydia Owes

I Looooooooove this show, and am so glad there will be a 7th Season. This show envelopes so many amazing concepts involving murder and r has nurtured wonderful relationships. I am happy to see Booth and Brennan finally together. It was always like, "would you guys stop being so stupid and admit you love each other already." Then when they did admit it and still didn't get together, it was like "are you kidding me!!!" Now it seems like they are in this for the long haul, one way or another and it's about time!

May 25 2011 at 11:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ljhbubblz

omg couldnt believe it when i watched the last episode of season 6.... her being pregnant with booths baby is the best thing that has happened throughout the entire series i love bones and everytym they ALMOST kissed i was sitting on the edge of my seat but her telling booth that she was pregnant with his baby was just UNBELIEVABLE what a friken AWESOME!!!! ending to a season i am so excited for season 7 SERIOUSLY LOL yay

May 22 2011 at 3:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
AuntBree

Sooooo delighted that Bones will be back for another season. Can't wait to see what happens between Booth/Brennan.

May 20 2011 at 12:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply