September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jason and Bethenny Steal a Quiet Moment of Love on 'Ever After' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 3rd 2011 2:34AM
Bethenny Frankel, 'Bethenny Ever After'During their Christmas celebration, Bethenny and Jason found a quiet moment together on 'Bethenny Ever After' (Mon., 10PM ET on Bravo). On a wagon ride that was almost away from the trappings of civilization -- except for that pesky highway blasting right by -- Jason got a little sentimental about their new lives together.

"Don't make me cry," Bethenny told him not once, but twice. Nevertheless, Jason would not be stopped and he made her cry anyway. But they were good tears.

"My family has not had a lot of happiness in a long time, and you've brought that happiness to us," he told her. Bethenny could do little more than echo his words in the moment.

"You're the best husband and the best father," she finally said. Ah, that new marriage feel. Here's hoping it never wears off.

socal1500

I won't read this article but it is just so sad that this is what America has turned into ...a country that gives a rats ass about a nobody. Americans line up to hear about Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian (who have sex tapes) ...the good ol days when that ws a bad thing. Now it is cause for celebration. Everyone should have one! God bless america...we need it!

May 03 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
buffeliza2

Dear Bethenny,

May your only tears be tears of happiness.
B-Eliza

May 03 2011 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SSFLASHON

My mother doesn't love me and talks about me! wha wha wha! My father never loved me- wha wha wha! I don't want a birthday party wha-wha-wha! - I got diamond earrings but everyone was paying attention to me! wha-wha-wha! She is very "I, ME, MYSELF, MINE AND MY". Stopped watching. Don't know what she's crying about now!

May 03 2011 at 12:23 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
dagriffiths251

I am seeing Jon & Kate all over again. She always has to be 'one-up' on Jason & emasculates him every shance she gets, just for the sake of trying to be a comedienne or Kathy Griffin. She does want to always be right, too.

May 03 2011 at 12:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sharon952

Will someone please explain to me how this bottomless pit of self-absorption has her own TV show? Neither she nor the show have any redeeming qualities.

May 03 2011 at 11:18 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to sharon952's comment
tazboyfan

Agree, but as long as there are idiots out there with no real life of their own, these 'reality' shows will flourish. I'd much rather endure root canal without sedation then be forced to watch this nonsense about a who cares, self absorbed woman who is so damned immature & in desperate need of 24 hour therapy showing us how she 'copes' in this world. Let her try living in some rat infested apartment & trying to survive on minimum wage while raising her kids, now that would be worth watching! Bethenny who?

May 03 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lloydeshipley

ONE WORD< BARF!, i won't watch anything she does any more, She's a Debbie Downer and it's all about me me me

May 03 2011 at 11:13 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
lloydeshipley

May 03 2011 at 11:13 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Ruggerlin

Grow Up Bethenny..............She is cruel, selfish, and needs to see her doctor everyday of the week....
What a depressing person...........

May 03 2011 at 11:04 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Ruggerlin

I am tired of all the crying from Bethenny....When will she realize she is not the only person not raised by real parents....She is making the show a real downer... this show is so depressing...I don't watch anymore....I am sick of poor little Bethenny....................

May 03 2011 at 11:02 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bleweyes528

I hope she can make things work out because that Jason is a hell of a catch!!!!

May 03 2011 at 10:17 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply