April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Star Jones Calls NeNe Leakes an 'Uncaged Animal' on 'Ellen' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted May 3rd 2011 9:30AM
Star Jones Calls NeNe Leakes an 'Uncaged Animal' on 'Ellen'On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Star Jones spoke out on her ongoing catfight with 'Celebrity Apprentice' co-star NeNe Leakes. Jones said she did her best to stay calm as Leakes repeatedly lashed out at her during Sunday's episode of the reality show.

"I was thinking, 'I need to keep calm.' Because, not for nothing Ellen, but when you're confronted in the wild with an uncaged animal, you're supposed to retreat," Jones said.

"No, with a bear, you're supposed to appear bigger. You're supposed to get larger," said Ellen DeGeneres.

"If you can tell me how I can get bigger than that, I've got money for you," said Jones.

"I knew that [Leakes] had been violent and volatile in the past," continued Jones. "And, so, I just wasn't going to be in that situation because it really could have escalated into something that became dangerous."

Visit 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' here.

EXT1542

Star Jones Is Full Of Bull Smit....

May 09 2011 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
llovely5

LOL@ the comments!! Star is faker than a $4.00 bill.

May 07 2011 at 4:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DontBADragJusBAQueen

"The lawyer in me would say..." I wonder exactly HOW MANY LAWYERS ARE IN HER? Four?!?!?!?!?!

May 03 2011 at 11:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DontBADragJusBAQueen

And I wanted NeNe to snatch Star's cheap-a$$ wig off her fat head, too!

May 03 2011 at 11:28 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
DontBADragJusBAQueen

Star Jones is a big fat piece of crap. She is as ugly inside as she is on the outside. What a fake a$$ beotch. I wanted to see Nene tear her a$$ UP!

May 03 2011 at 11:27 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Audrey Lee

Star Jones is not honest .Along with her weight went her honesty.When she comes on any TV program I hit the off button.I believe that Nene called it right .

May 03 2011 at 11:15 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
smanji

I love Ellen's show but when Star Jones came out, I tuned it out.

May 03 2011 at 10:43 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply