April 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

NeNe Leakes Quits, LaToya Jackson Fired Again on 'Celebrity Apprentice' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 9th 2011 8:00AM
Donald Trump, 'Celebrity Apprentice'It was a wild night on 'Celebrity Apprentice' (Sun., 8PM ET on NBC). In a three-hour episode, there were two Boardrooms and two firings to get through. LaToya Jackson had just returned to the competition last week, becoming the first contestant in the history of the franchise to ever be invited back.

She vowed to prove that she could be more impressive on the men's team, and so Trump placed her there. But before the show could even get to that point, Donald Trump decided to address the constant fighting between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

So he split them up. Trump shifted NeNe over to the men's team and flipped Meat Loaf over to the women's side. Now Team Backbone had both Jackson and Leakes, and both teams were co-ed.

But then, when it came time for their task, NeNe was nowhere to be seen. And that was it. Trump called her later and she said she was quitting the show. What a horrible way to go out.

In the Boardroom, though, Trump wouldn't let it end like that, so he sent a personal message to NeNe. "You're fired. And you're a quitter. And Star Jones kicked your a** whether you like it or not."

He then turned his attention to Team Backbone, who lost the challenge. He told Jackson she was the first and only person to ever come back, which set her up for a second 'Apprentice' record. As the Project Manager for the comedy event, Jackson took the fall.

In good spirits, she laughed as Trump fired her a second time, and strutted out of the building in a tribute to her brother Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' video.

All of this and we were only halfway through the episode. There was another Boardroom and another firing still to come!

Watch the full episode here:

HELLO KIMBERLY

NeNe showed her true color last night! Add quiter to it too.......Enough said!

May 09 2011 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tylean210

after all the drama nene quits!!!! she is full of hot air!!!! she is just all talk!!! thank god the devil is gone!!!! i couldnt take that miss know it all another minute!!!! she or nene have no class!!! neither of them know how to talk to people!!!! now they need to get rid of the cry baby meatloaf and the mr know it all john rich!!! in my opinion lil john should win!!!! and whats up with the shades all the time he needs to show his eyes!!!! what the hell is he hiding behind those shades!!!!

May 09 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaxrunner2

Star Jones is an evil and arrogant person. The only reason she is on the show is to create evil and drama...all part of Trump's plan to increase viewership. I don't think his plan is working... The show is horrible.

May 09 2011 at 11:37 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Denise

After seeing this video I am glad we are boycotting CA. It was my favorite show until this season. Mr. Trump no Don is what I will call him because he has lost my respect. It is an amazing ideal to raise money for charities but do we have to do it in such a low down fashion. These profession people down grade and speak to each other so nasty, but the saddest part of it all is that Don instigate and takes part in the disgrace. What will we Americans do to make a dollar or in this case raise a dollar? First that was Jerry Springer now Donald Trump and he speaks of running for president. I am glad I am a public employee instead of corp. because if this is an example of corp. I would rather be a hog farmer (no disrespect to farmers).

May 09 2011 at 10:20 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Denise

May 09 2011 at 10:20 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
ciscod

Star is a legend in her own mind. She said, unless you have the education I have I won't debate you to Meatloaf. Get off your high (short) horse and join the real world. You picked on Meatloaf becase he was in a fragile state of mind. You couldn't win with NeNe...she ate you up spit you out in 10 seconds.

May 09 2011 at 8:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glorifacus55

NeNe quits and Trump says, essentially, you can't quit, I fire you?

May 09 2011 at 6:46 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
g7lnsm77

I am so upset with the way Meatloaf talked to Star. I had thought he was a caring guy. I can see that he does care about his charity, but he treated Star with such disrespect and behaved like a big loud mouth bully. It was totally unfair the way he treated her. She had such class when she stood up to both he and big mouth Ne Ne. I do not blame her for not arguing with a Bully. It gets you nowhere. Do not come down to their level. Also, he was calling her sweetie for the wrong reason. He did not mean it in a caring way. No way.

May 09 2011 at 2:04 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to g7lnsm77's comment
bleweyes528

Star deserved to be talked ro that way she is a douchebag......so get over it!!!!

May 09 2011 at 10:11 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply