April 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Wendy Williams Slams NeNe Leakes for Quitting 'Celebrity Apprentice' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted May 9th 2011 2:30PM
Wendy Williams Slams NeNe Leakes for Quitting 'Celebrity Apprentice'On 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Wendy Williams slammed NeNe Leakes for her decision to quit 'The Celebrity Apprentice.' Williams said she was "disappointed" in Leakes' decision to abruptly leave the show and felt she should have toughed it out until the end.

"All of us are disappointed in you," said Williams. "Like, why did you quit? And I don't want to hear there's stuff going on in your personal life. We all have crap going on in our personal lives. You needed to have ridden that show out."

Then, Williams said she has no further interest in the reality show now that all the strong female players -- with the exception of Marlee Matlin -- are gone. Still, Williams took the time to predict that Matlin would ultimately win.

pinkster88

NeNe had every right to leave. Why would she stay?! Trump was milking her for the ratings. It's ironic that he let LaToya back only to send her packing again! RATINGS. NeNe left and I respect her decision. I do believe Trump knew what was going on the entire time but did he care, absolutely not. NeNe you go girl! You stood up for what you believed in and although I'm not a huge fan of Wendy, all of the women had drama written all over them and that's what captivates the audience and I don't think I;m going to be that interested in the show anymore either. I hadn't missed an episode since it debuted and even if I wasn't at home, I was able to watch it on my phone using the DISH Remote Access app. I actually work at DISH Network and I use the app with the help of my Sling Adapter to watch live and pre-recorded programs no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing. The app is compatible with Apple and Android Mobile Devices and comes with a free download from the App Store and Android Market. I love it and I am always recommending that people check out DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other provider!

*Danielle

May 10 2011 at 3:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

I totally agree with you Jennifer.

May 09 2011 at 11:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer Williams

I made a mistake, Jennifer williams did not like this. Wendy can be caught appeasing the whit public a lot. Shut up. She has a right to make her own decision. Donald realized he had done the wrong thing and was not going to let Star bully lily white Marlee, she should have been fired, she was the project manager. The Donald killed three black females with one crying meatball. Who is going to get rid of Lil Jon, the BIG John Rich. Thought Donald direspected NeNe, Donald, YOU ARE FIRED for disrespect. Good for you NeNe you really bruised his ego. Those three sisters really worked the Donald, NeNe walked out, Star got her way, and LaToya was the first to be allowed to come back. You all really worked the Donald. You go girls!!!!!

May 09 2011 at 11:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cleanfreaks2

don't care - stopped watching when trump began acting like an ass. Won't watch that station until the shows over

May 09 2011 at 11:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KeKe

SERIOUSLY @ THE END OF THE DAY DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT WENDY... ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACT TH@ NENE DOES ATTACK EVERYBODY AS MUCH AS I DONT CARE 4 STAR NENE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THE ATTACK ON HER SHE BIT HER TONGUE WHEN IT CAME DOWN 2 STAR JUS AS MUCH AS DIONNE UNTIL SHE ALMOST GOT FIRED THEN SHE HAD 2 BRING THE DRAMA & THE FACT TH@ SHE LOST 2 TASK SHE KNEW TH@ IF HER TEAM LOST HER ASS WAS GONE... NENE UR ALL TALK U WENT OUT LIKE ONE OF THOSE PUNK B*!CHES TH@ U TALK ABOUT SO ALL THATS LEFT 2 SAY IS UR SUPER WACK STICK 2 THE ATL HOUSWIVES CUZ UR CREDIT IS DONE ELSE WHERE LMAO FOR DAYS SMDH!!!

May 09 2011 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Broyles

I can't believe because "all the sisters are gone" now Wendy won't watch - you are pathetic!

May 09 2011 at 4:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kay

Nene is a maniac who can't get along with anyone. Wendy, love ya girl, but Nene is crazy !! If you had been on that show she would've been tearing you down, too. I never watch anything with that woman on it!

May 09 2011 at 4:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply