July 24, 2014

'America's Next Top Model' All-Star Cast Announced

by Jean Bentley, posted May 12th 2011 10:40AM
America's Next Top ModelWhen Tyra Banks announced that the next cycle of 'America's Next Top Model' would feature 14 beautiful girls who have previously stood before her with the hopes of becoming America's Next Top Cover Girl spokeswoman, we couldn't help but speculate which all stars she'd choose to compete again.

According to the Rochester City Newspaper, Tyra revealed the cycle 17 hopefuls last night at a public panel, and they're certain to cause plenty of drama. So, which ladies will try to smize their way to the top once more? Follow us after the jump for the full cast listing.

Cycle 1: Shannon (runner-up)

Cycle 2: Camille (fifth place)

Cycle 4: Brittany (fourth place)

Cycle 5: Bre (third place)

Cycle 5: Lisa (sixth place)

Cycle 9: Bianca (fourth place)

Cycle 10: Dominique (fourth place)

Cycle 11: Isis (10th place)

Cycle 11: Sheena (sixth place)

Cycle 12: Allison (runner-up)

Cycle 13: Laura (runner-up)

Cycle 14: Angelea (fourth place)

Cycle 15: Kayla (fourth place)

Cycle 16: Alexandria (fourth place)

As the RCN noted, all the women finished respectably during their seasons and could all have a real shot at winning the all-star title.

I'm happy to see Kayla, Laura, Sheena, Dominique, Lisa and Shannon in the mix, since I remember liking them during their original runs (though it's been so long that the cycles run together in my brain), but I think it's interesting that nobody from cycles 3, 6, 7 or 8 are included in this list. Just a thought, but do you think Tyra will surprise us by bringing some other girls back mid-season? Could be an interesting twist ...

Tell us: What do you think of the all-star cast? Who are you glad to see return? Who do you think is missing from the list?

Anna Maria Cárcamo

yay I loved Shannon! But aren't the girls from the first cycles too old now?? Oh, and I also love that Kayla from cycle 15 was cast but what about Chelsey? I loved her, she should have won, not Ann!

October 30 2011 at 9:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steven Weiss

My three favorite blondes are not on the list: Kahlen, Joanie and Jenah!

September 12 2011 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shay

NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! We need to bring back RAINA! From 14! She was runner up and I loved her!

September 10 2011 at 6:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Don Quan Bannister

I love bre from cycle 5 i loove herrrrr u win it breeeee

September 04 2011 at 1:36 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Angie Miller

I loved (LOVED) Kahlen from Cycle 4...I would love to see her again! Also, Analeigh! Otherwise, the list looks pretty good. Can't wait to see Lisa & Bree again!

September 01 2011 at 7:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Explosivo

I think Mercadies from season 2 should of been brought back and Yaya From season 3

August 29 2011 at 9:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joseph Smith

Jenah should have came back! She was the bomb.com and DESERVES to be seen! She DESERVES a second chance!

August 29 2011 at 6:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ifapple

this is going to be weird because some of them are old now...like shannon is 27. she needs to start thinking about jobs after modeling, bcuz she cant start her career now! its gonna be cool since they are all good (awkward for the first one to go home), but at the same time, some are a lot older than the others!

August 08 2011 at 11:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

cycle 11: elina
cycle 12: allison
cycle 13: jennifer an
cycle 14: ANGELEA!!
cycle:15: CHRIS!!
cycle 16: molly
even if they don't have some of my favorites im still glad they made an all-star season and i'm excited

August 05 2011 at 10:51 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Julie Panus

Where is Kahlen?! She was my favorite from cycle 4 and of all time. But I want Brittany or Shannon to take it!

July 25 2011 at 4:36 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply