April 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jimmy Kimmel Asks Chaz Bono About the Possibility of Penis Transplants (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 20th 2011 5:03AM
Chaz Bono, 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'Chaz Bono's surgical transformation into a man is nearly complete, but there is one very important component missing, a penis. On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM on ABC), Kimmel asked, "Is that something that you want, because I have one and I recommend it highly."

Bono is simply waiting for science and technology to advance to a point where there is a good option available to him. "There are no transplants or anything like that?" Kimmel asked.

There aren't, but Bono still asked if Kimmel was saying he wanted to be a donor. But Kimmel had another idea. "Not that you'd want Osama Bin Laden's penis," he said. "But they threw him overboard and wasted it."

"Wasted a perfectly good penis," Bono said, before deciding that the whole discussion was horrible.

Watch the full interview here:

Alison Farrow

How did "she" get the courts to change her gender to male without a penis. No penis not a man

October 25 2011 at 11:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alma

Maybe when technology permits Chaz to get a penis, he will know what to do with it, unlike so many men I've met. :LOL

May 23 2011 at 4:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doug

Chaz can not make jazz so Chaz is a girl no matter how much Chaz thinks she is a male.

May 23 2011 at 3:24 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
silynily2011

Hey guy, How about enjoying FREE hot dating? view hot videos? Wanna find your match or make new friends? I found this new site you should join in, it's FREE
----ukinterracialmatch DOT com--- thousands of hot girls, new members join this every day!

May 23 2011 at 3:30 AM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
juliana

Chaz looked embarrassed, but he was trying to roll with the punches. What he needs more than a penis transplant is gastric by -pass surgery

May 23 2011 at 3:23 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tommy

I there is no penis, you are not a man unless you had a horrible accident. I don't know why people pretend that someone is a man when they are not a man at all. I am all for gay rights myself but I don't think people can really be what they want versus what they were born. They will spend their lives taking meds to be a fake other.

May 23 2011 at 3:10 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
Lewis

Who cares if she wants a penis. I mean stuff like this should be personal. Not put on national television. Get a life

May 23 2011 at 1:32 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
Michael

What ? All of sudden Chaz thinks talking about a getting a penis is a horrible discussion ? Really ? Is it not part of the "whole transformation" ? No ? Seems somebody is still maturing and only wants to talk about what they want to talk about. Comes with the territority sonny. (pun intended). Here is a big clue for ya chaz. If you want to become a man. A penis is a big part of it !!!

May 23 2011 at 1:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
whatnextgr

Yeah, and I guess women who have had a mastectomy and hysterectomy and gone through menopause are now men...

May 23 2011 at 1:08 AM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
babby201

Male or female or whatever ,
Fat guys like that have to look at the mirror to see it anyway

May 23 2011 at 1:06 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply