August 21, 2014

EXCLUSIVE 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 8 Preview -- Larry's Back! (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted May 22nd 2011 8:00PM
Larry David, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'Forget what Larry David tells you to do and get excited people -- Season 8 of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' looks amazing.

Larry's back for more politically and socially incorrect behavior, and he's got some big guest stars coming to play. In this exclusive preview, we spot Michael J. Fox, 'Mad Men' star Rich Sommer and Paul F. Tompkins among the familiar funny faces.

There's also his old pal Jeff (Jeff Garlin) and his wife Susie (Susie Essman), Marty Funkhouser (Bob Einstein) and Leon (J.B. Smoove).

Who don't we see? Cheryl (Cheryl Hines), for one. Of course last season ended with the two of them reuniting ... and then Cheryl instantly remembering why she left him in the first place. (Damn you Julia Louis-Dreyfus and your water-ringed furniture!)

But are they really not together? Is she not around at all?

We know that part of the season takes place in New York City -- Larry's already taken on Broadway, so what do you think he's doing there next? From what we can tell, he's annoyed with people stealing cabs, parking outside the lines and not picking up after their dogs.

While Funkhouser said it bluntly -- "You are a colossal prick" -- Jeff said it best: Larry is a social assassin.

We'll get to see more assassinations when the new season premieres (Sun., July 10, 10PM ET on HBO). For now, enjoy this exclusive preview.

Follow Maggie on Twitter @TheTVShowGirl

Tropsen

LOV this show...but hate to pay to get HBO.... Wish TNT or USA would pick it up... or Showtime. HBO costs more than other cable stations and the best shows on HBO are Curb and Bill Mahr. After that it's the same tired old movies you've seen a million times!

July 06 2011 at 8:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tropsen

LOV this show and Larry David! He says what we'd all like to say but we know it's not good to say out loud! MY only gripe is paying for HBO! So I don't get to see "Curb" Now if HBO had lots of other good shows I'd pay the price. Unfortunately most of their other offerings aren't worth watching and the movies are all Old "seen it" stuff. sigh...

May 24 2011 at 8:16 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Tropsen's comment
mdonnarmc

my only gripe is that we have to wait so long between seasons! I LOVE Larry David My son said to me after only watching the show once - why do you like this show, he is an ass....! And I said, thats the whole point!! Well, he sat down with me and started to really watch the show and he laughed and laughed, and now he gets the show and doesnt miss an episode!

May 24 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danracinfool

this show suck ass

May 23 2011 at 11:54 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
jennifer

i want to go to nagra falls!! Beautiful!!~ lets go soon! and hawaii and Italy!!~

May 23 2011 at 11:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
classicdc

ANOTHER Jewish TV Show for Jews by Jews ~ b o r i n g

May 23 2011 at 9:12 AM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
Luis Shepherd

You can find hat and sunglass for your Summer in your favorite style at our good online store.Just a quick look. http://useetrading.com/
Fashion is necessary for every one. Everyone wants looking good this site help you for enhance your beauty.http://useetrading.com/
Come on, New Arrival fashion style Tiffany Jewelry, Coach handbags.ED Hardy Tshirt.Thank you for a visit,http://useetrading.com/

May 23 2011 at 3:32 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
silynily2011

How about enjoying hot dating? Would you love to view sexy video? i am single girl 20 years old, Anna, who's hot and wanna date with ur------int err aci als ear chi ng DOT c o m----IT'S FREE!!!- Tens of Thousands of sexy, hot singles are there waiting for ur.

May 23 2011 at 3:28 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Hammer Head

Thank God I have never encountered a moron like the one he plays on his show. I have no idea why anyone cares about such a sociopath anyway.

May 23 2011 at 12:24 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Hammer Head's comment
gerbersmail

HELLO??? it's called entertaiment television and nothing more!

May 23 2011 at 3:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mdonnarmc

You obviously dont get the humor behind the show!

May 24 2011 at 4:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
videospeak

Wow. what staying power this guy has. How is it that they ran out of stuff for Seinfeld, but he has so much left over for Curb?

May 22 2011 at 11:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cfwintner

Larry! You putz!! No Cheryl??? Please bring back Cheryl! I WILL ORGANIZE A DEMONSTRATION TO BOYCOTT ALL HBO SPONSORS IF YOU DON'T BRING HER BACK! Oh, I forgot. HBO doesn't have sponsors. WELL, I'LL, I'LL...

Larry, there are a lot of great things on your show, but Cheryl is the best. There hasn't been such a hot woman on TV since Donna Reed, Mrs. Cleaver and I dream of Jeannie! And Cheryl actually has sex! What a concept! A husband and wife actually hot for each other!-- my G-d--TV history,! Screw Michael Fox, Bob Einstein, Jeff Garlin, and Seinfled too. Cheryl works for the environment, which is more than any otf them can say! OK, so she's a princess, but so what?? Sometimes princess is good!

I'm sorry. This is not a stop and chat, it is a plea! Please, Larry! Please!!! Why is this so important? OK, I'll tell you why, since you asked. Because those of us who are follically challenged, and maybe not the best looking of men, but are blessed with beautiful, wonderful wives, need to be able to point out how a doll like Cheryl puts up with crap from you, because next to you, the rest of us are easy! So please, Larry, bring her back. I'm sure that many, many marriages depend on this.

OK, you can go now.