September 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Audrina Patridge's Boyfriend Wants Access to Her Phone and Facebook (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 23rd 2011 4:23AM
Audrina Patridge, 'Audrina'Lynn Patridge has been a bit of a loose cannon on these first episodes of 'Audrina' (Sun., 9PM ET on VH1). But we are firmly in her corner with these latest developments, or discoveries, in Audrina's long-distance relationship with her boyfriend Corey.

"He wants me to delete my Facebook," Audrina told her mother. "Or he wants to go have a password so he can go on it."

Lynn's jaw dropped at how casually her daughter seemed to accept this invasion of her privacy. "No one has a right to your inner privacy in life. I don't even go in through your dad's phone or emails," she said. "That's kind of obsessive, sick bulls***."

Audrina then shared that at one point, Corey had wanted to go through her phone, and so she went through his. There she found raunchy naked pictures, and called him on it. "No wonder you want to go through my phone," she told him. "'Cause you think I'm doing the same thing that you're doing."

That kind of paranoid jealousy in a partner is hard to move past and it's certainly not the kind of drama you want in a new relationship. This long-distance dating is just going to mean his paranoia and jealousy gets the better of him even more often.

JenSteed

Audrina looks so weird on this show. Nothing like the Audrina that was on The Hills! She is flat as a board and for a show that was supposed to have no subject off limits you would think they would have said something about her drastic reduction and why she did it before the show filmed instead of after. At least we could have seen the Audrina we loved one more time on her own show.

May 24 2011 at 12:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jennaguiao

lol haa sounds like my bf SMH its also trust issues is a big part of it either u wanna deal with it or not

May 23 2011 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
memx15

It's not about what you're willing to display to someone- it's about what they're comfortable not knowing. My boyfriend isn't allowed to touch my phone unless I ASK him to read me a message and tell me who it's from. The fact that I do that should be enough to show I'm not hiding anything. But there are messages in my phone, email and facebook messages that are meant to stay between that friend and me because my boyfriend has no business in my friends' lives, not because I'm hiding things from him. Luckily, he's on the same page as me. Looks like Audrina needs to listen to what her mom said- she doesn't go through her husband's phone or email.

May 23 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jordanistheonly1

Id let my bf see my facebook, cell phone whatever, I have nothing to hide. To me if your afraid to show that what else are you hiding or ashamed of. My life is a open book to my bf.

May 23 2011 at 1:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jordanistheonly1's comment
GULFWINDS94

is his an open book to you as well?

May 23 2011 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joleen

Run Audrina Run! That's some major bs.

May 23 2011 at 12:27 PM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
K White

I don't cheat, but there is no way I'd give my passcode to my boyfriend. Maybe I'd be willing to exchange codes with an insercure husband, and even that's likely not to happen.

May 23 2011 at 12:06 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
gogreek56

your mother is a hot mess!!!

May 23 2011 at 11:50 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
horsestoy

Oh Audrina, trust is one of the most important basis' of a relationship. He sounds he has major trust issues and they will only get worse! Phone, Facebook, what else is he going to demand? Trust issues and control freak go hand and hand and controling men get worse whether you are a celebrity or not. Your relationship will take a very nasty turn with you on the receiving end. Dump him now!

May 23 2011 at 10:54 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
alasusu

Can you say "CONTROLLING". Ditch him fast.

May 23 2011 at 10:33 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
jjessi83

someone said give your life over to jesus christ.lmfao thats like giving it to santa claus,the easter bunny or the tooth fairy.same thing.

May 23 2011 at 10:17 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply