September 17, 2014

Justin Timberlake Channels Mozart, Mocks Himself in Unaired 'SNL' Skit

by Jean Bentley, posted May 23rd 2011 11:30AM
Justin Timberlake, Saturday Night LiveIf you'd like to watch Justin Timberlake make fun of himself with an on-and-off fake German accent, you should probably watch this unaired skit from this weekend's 'Saturday Night Live' season ender.

Things touched upon in the five-minute clip: musicians-turned-actors, similarities between 'No Strings Attached' and 'Friends With Benefits,' the 'Mickey Mouse Club' and those black-framed "take me seriously" glasses.

Watch after the jump, and tell us: Shouldn't this have aired instead of the tired Kristen Wiig game show sketch?

T REXX

that boy has skills..lol

August 27 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Lissa Huang

Who's that?
I don't know him . More from Marshell Green Power CO., LTD, http://www.marshell.net

August 25 2011 at 3:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lena Robertson

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad 2 64 GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic
Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will
never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also
sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $674 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here
is the website we use to get it all from, http://HitPenny.com

August 09 2011 at 3:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ladydi6197

I know this episode aired a while ago , but I just got the chance to see it here. That was really funny, knowing JT's background and what he has been in. Not many people can go on and make fun of themselves! This definately should have aired. The old skit with Wiig and her game show appearance has to go !!!

June 29 2011 at 11:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ladydi6197's comment
ljeilola12

Completely agree!!

August 06 2011 at 4:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Debbe

He has talent, he is a singer but he is funny too and can act...loved it.

June 24 2011 at 3:27 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
randa

they definitely should've aired that one...i was crackin up

June 24 2011 at 10:44 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
VeryReal

You paranoid bigot bigots have to ruin everything. Everyone on the show makes fun of everyone, every kind, every everything! The best part is, generally everyone on the show is a LIBERAL! So you can't say they are racist, now can you? The black people on there make fun of themselves. So I don't know what is supposed to be racist, but JT isn't the WRITER! Get It? They only ACT! Stop being bigoted against the bigots! Where's your tolerance? Love me some Justin ah Timberlake....

June 22 2011 at 6:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric Marzano

Probably never occurred to JT and some would consider that remark as racist. So now I suppose JT is against OBama, right? (insert sarcasm here)

June 08 2011 at 4:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
radotw

If you got haters!!! this song is for you just click this link http://youtu.be/K_I5NIrfV5M and press play to make the haters go away!!!!

June 02 2011 at 2:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply