November 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Teresa Giudice Loses It When Kathy Questions Her Mothering Skills (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 24th 2011 1:46AM
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'We almost got through an entire episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Mon., 10PM ET on Bravo) without a fight, but then Teresa decided she needed to get defensive when Kathy wanted to talk about went down after a Halloween party.

The pair went back and forth about how their kids were there and their mothers were there, and it might have just fizzled out after a few exchanges if Kathy hadn't brought up Teresa's daughter Adriana.

More specificially, Teresa didn't like Kathy daring to suggest that it was Kathy who had to take care of Audriana because she'd been left unattended.

"No. Kat, do not go there," Teresa said. "I'm serious, Kat. Unattended! Do not go there!" Then, she stormed off. Oh no! Will they ever make up? ... Do we want them to?

Gina

GO TERESA !!! YOU STOPPED BEFORE I WOULD HAVE NO MATTER WHO I WAS RELATED TO.
MESS WITH ME BUT LEAIVE MY KIDS ALONE, IS HOW THE OLD SAYING GOES. I LOVE YOU KID, AND YOUR
WHOLE FAMILY. BEST WISHES AND GOD BLESS..

June 29 2011 at 8:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stuber39

when I go to Europe they always tell me don't go to Italy ..now I understand why!!!! what a disgusting bunch of creepy people.....and why do they all look like hookers?

May 24 2011 at 2:03 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to stuber39's comment
olilsassie1

Who are "they"? Well, your loss. Do not confuse these people with good Italian people!! There are plenty you can find elsewhere. Such as Sophia Loren, Alan Alda, Liza Minnelli, Robert DeNiro, Jay Leno, Frank Sinatra, Anne Bancroft, Claudia Cardinale, John Travolta.... just to name a few.

May 24 2011 at 2:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
glynisecarr

Kathy should stop plying both side s of he fence and defend family against strangers. What goes on in the family, stays in the family.

May 24 2011 at 1:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
glynisecarr

Leave Teresa along. It was a very upsetting night for her. Her brother should have handled he situation differently. You don't air out your dirty laundry in from of other family members and friends. Teresa walked away. I would have smacked he F out of him, but that's me. Joe, Teresa husband had a right to step in. If my broher or sister disrespected my husband like that, who knows what I might have done.

May 24 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
florenceyall39

I used to kinda like this show.. but Teresa the Table Thrower is such a BEAST! She makes the Jersey Shore crew look like church mongers!!!!

May 24 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
CaravaggiosNo1fan

Slapping myself in the forehead for opening up the link to this story. I will never get that 45 seconds of my life back!! Why do we subject ourselves to their stupidity, we are the reasons these girls (not women) are still on the air! lol

May 24 2011 at 1:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cortiz9102

Ummm Teresa didnt confront Kathy, Kathy confronted Teresa!!!! Lets get this right if you are gonna write a story on this!!!!!!!

May 24 2011 at 12:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cindylouwho718

Teresa may have a short fuse but she is provoked by troublemakers. First Danielle, a low life is ever there was one, and then by a drunk brother with a temper worse than Teresa's and a mouth like an open sewer. Melissa and Joe Gorga were bad-mouthing her before Teresa even arrived and then were irritated because Teresa danced with her new nephew in her arms just as she did with her youngest daughter at her Baptism.

Don't let them get to you Teresa. Keep your cool and give the nasty people a wide berth including your brother. He resents his father's friendship with Joe Giudice and that effects his attitude toward his sister. Perhaps the father is disappointed and annoyed with his son's nasty treatment of Teresa. Teresa is her father's only daughter and Italion men are protective of the women in their lives and Joe Gorga's attitude toward his sister must be something the father just can't understand and makes him angry.

May 24 2011 at 12:26 PM Report abuse -4 rate up rate down Reply
Freddie

Scripted! All scripted! I can't believe people really think this stuff is real. Oh wait...it's probably the same people that think pro wrestling is real too! Sheesh! Not even good acting! Thanks goodness for cable & 220 other channels!

May 24 2011 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply