July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tim Sent Home After Getting Drunk and Passing Out on 'The Bachelorette' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 24th 2011 1:37AM
Ashley Hebert, 'The Bachelorette'Ashley Hebert, who was rejected by Brad Womack on the last season of 'The Bachelor,' returned to headline the new season of 'The Bachelorette' (Mon., 9PM ET on ABC). Right away, she discovered just how crazy this show can get when one of the contestants got so drunk he passed out hard in a chair.

The visual of Hebert, looking lovely in a sparkling gown, trying to wake up the man -- who was snoring loudly and absolutely non-responsive -- was pretty hilarious. She managed to rally some of the other guys to help her escort him out to a car.

"I know how much pressure's on these guys tonight," she said later. "But at this point I think his behavior is not acceptable and I think I have no other choice but to let him go home."

It's one thing to be rejected in the first round by the Bachelorette, but quite another to get ejected because you got drunk and made a fool of himself.

waterlover2323

WELL LADIES, LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID AND ALL THE BOO HOOING ON THE COMING EVENTS, SHE WAS WARNED ABOUT THE LOSER FROM SLC AND YET SHE PICKED HIM, I AM SURE THIS SHOW IS FIXED, HE ISNT GOOD LOOKING, HAS A CHILD AND YOU GET WARNED??????GET RID OF THE DUDE, LOOK AT ALL THE NICE GUYS SHE HAS TO PICK FROM, THE GUY IN THE MASK IS A SCARY THING, DONT THINK ITS CUTE, ?????? THIS SHOW HAS GONE TO THE DOGS..............

May 24 2011 at 5:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
idlovit

I wish she would have given him a rose. I laughed so hard last night I woke up my husband.

May 24 2011 at 4:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Lexie

that was so uncallef for. i mean him getting drunk.

May 24 2011 at 2:51 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jabaileydc

The guy isn't drunk, he's just plain bored with being on this stupid show. What I hate most of all is how women become *******, these helpless twits who fold in on themselves when they're around men. They become these fragile, stupid receptacles for baby batter, who can't do anything on their own! Meanwhile, if she gets into a fight with another woman, you'll hear language spewing from her that would make a sailor blush, and her feet and fists would be flying!

May 24 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mtpkots

Are you kiddding me? Who else but............ OPRAH!

May 24 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cheryl

This guy seemed like a loser from the start. He was just plain weird.

May 24 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tim Gary

Serenity7821 is CORRECT!!
Why is this show still on? Yet why are all other REALITY SHOWS still on TV. Or just get them off of ABC, CBS, NBC, & FOX. Coming to a matchup then I don't want any stories of a breakup or divorce. It tell everybody how bad the show actually is. The singing Shows. Those that get their chances but endup never starting. Dancing with the Stars... On & On & On...... Is (Dancing with the Stars) a show for the newest generation of Grand Mothers sitting home having nothing to do to get enough excitments for themselves. Can't do nothing with those men anymore.

May 24 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

Why is this show still on? It's not like any of these couples ever make it. They need to retire this and quick!

May 24 2011 at 1:34 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
wiltw

Does anyone think these Hollywood relationship fabrications have an value than to get faces on TV in front of national audiences, entertaining millions, and drawing in advertising money?!?!?

May 24 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
KAREN SCHRIER

I probably won't watch too much of this season......I like ASHLEY...all woman deserve to be loved,but already this season looks like a disaster wating to happen...

May 24 2011 at 1:24 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply