April 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Danny Pudi, Abed from 'Community,' Lingers in the Background of 'Cougar Town' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 26th 2011 8:55AM
'Cougar Town' - 'Something Good Coming'Maybe Abed's story to Jeff over on 'Community' about his making an appearance as a background character on 'Cougar Town' (Wed., 9:30PM ET on ABC) wasn't a lie. In a conversation between Lori and Travis that set up the gang's trip to Hawaii for the Season Finale, Danny Pudi was sitting behind them.

Clearly playing Abed, he was quirky and stiff, and finally turned and started looking directly at Laurie and Travis. When Laurie started getting more animated with her hands, Abed mimicked her, and at the climactic moment he inexplicably got up and ran out of the scene.

It was the second crossover appearance between the two shows. Ironically, Dan Byrd (Travis) and Busy Philipps (Laurie) appeared in the background in an earlier episode of 'Community.' Hopefully, the lovefest between the two shows will continue into next season.

serialiberalgroper

"SLOVENIA" TODAY IN 2011 AND WHERE COMMUNIST GENOCIDE GOES ON FOR CREATION OF GREATER BYZANTINE SERBIA UNDER RUSSIAN FLAG http://sloveniatoday.blogspot.com "SLOVENIA" WHERE GERMANS(also Croatians in Croatia) ARE GETTING WIPED OUT 66 YEARS AFTER WWII OR 20 YEARS SINCE THEIR "INDEPENDENCE"(independence on paper only). Is Merkel truly great diplomat or is simply trading our lives behind our backs with worst enemies !!? Visit also DICTATOR OBAMA = STALIN = BUSH or USA = SOVIET UNION http://avsecbostjan.blogspot.com/ or http://avsecbostjan.wordpress.com/ ...TO LEARN WHO, HOW, AND WHY RUINED YOU…FROM 911 TO WHITE AMERICAN REFUGEES IN EXILE SEEKING ASYLUM RIGHT NOW !!! TIME TO DETERMINE WHOSE INDEPENDENCE/AMERICA, WE CELEBRATE TODAY(who want to erase us and denies us the right to exist) !!!

July 08 2011 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eshim

LOL. THEY ACTUALLY DID IT! I love Community, I love Cougar Town.

May 26 2011 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessie

Worlds first Weight loss and Anti-aging product.

One solution for both problems. This worked for me. Try it and get your confidence back.

Im 38…but I look like I’m 28 After I used many products for weight loss and Anti-aging I finally found this ( HTtp://Bit.ly/weizhz ) The Worlds First Anti-Aging and Weight Loss Supplement! I Lost weight in the first 10 days! .I am vexed with all products and finally used this and within trial period i was able to look like 28 years old. Get your FREE 30 day trial today! My hubby was surprised by the way it worked for me. Breakthrough Anti-Aging Formula 30 Day Risk Free Trial! Lifting Spheres and QuSomes – quickly firms, lifts out wrinkles and brightens within days, revealing the soft, smooth and sexy skin you deserve. There’s no irritation, burning, chemical side effects or other harsh results. Just fast and effective age defiance. Only pay for shipping and handling just $7
Try this and move forward and have guaranteed results

Get your confidence back with this.

May 26 2011 at 6:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joao Amaral

he ran because he pooped his pants.

May 26 2011 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WeLikeCoolDads

That product placement makes me want to throw up? Is it self aware, or are they really that terrible?

May 26 2011 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Javiera Herrera

Did anyone see Travis and Laurie in COMMUNITY during the final episode???? it was as awesome as this video!!!!

May 26 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sarch5

I saw him there and totally forgot about his conversation with jeff. but now I remember and it ws great.

May 26 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ironstout

Inexplicably? He pooped his pants.

May 26 2011 at 9:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brandon11

Amazing! I never got into Cougar Town, but any good Community fan knows why Abed ran out of there so fast.

May 26 2011 at 3:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply