November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kirstie Alley Sets the Records Straight on the Men in Her Life (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted May 27th 2011 4:30PM
Kirstie Alley on 'The Wendy Williams Show'Kirstie Alley's apparent chemistry with her dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy on 'Dancing With the Stars' sparked a few rumors about the pair. On today's 'Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Alley spoke about her romantic interests and taste in men, but sidestepped answering Williams questions about Chmerkovskiy in any direct manner.

Williams surprised Alley with a photo of her with a younger man. Alley said the man was 20 years old. "I don't do 20," she said. "I didn't when I was 20 and I don't now." Alley also said she figured she and Chmerkovskiy would be good for a couple of years, when Williams asked if he were a good lover.

Alley dodged the question a bit, saying that she and Chmerkovskiy are just really good friends, and that they have an "incredibly special relationship." Personally, she added, she thinks that Williams is "banging him."

lvlice

I like her because she is aging like me, she is only a few years older and a few pounds heavier but she keeps her head high. She makes me feel comforatable in my own (aging, fat) skin! I love seeing "famous" people accept their age with grace and not try to change things under the knife. Yup I got a little "waddler" under my chin and a few extra bulges here and there but so does she. Hurray for stars that let themselves be "normal"!

May 28 2011 at 4:24 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
rogerssparks

I would not HIT that with a stick ! get real

May 28 2011 at 4:04 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
tzo320

at any size, kirstie is a pig

May 28 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tzo320's comment
vickie

oh...lighten up...you're too stiff

May 28 2011 at 10:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alex!~

Wendy Williams looks like something out of "Planet of Apes"! I'm Not a racist, but you have to admit it's true!

May 28 2011 at 3:53 PM Report abuse +6 rate up rate down Reply
Alex!~

Wendy Williams looks like something out of "Planet the Apes"! I'm Not a racist , but you have to admit it's true!!

May 28 2011 at 3:51 PM Report abuse +7 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Alex!~'s comment
suzannesiedbandgross

You are a pig...

May 28 2011 at 5:44 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
vickie

the world is sick because of mean people like you...and you probably walk into church every week.....

May 28 2011 at 10:37 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Carmela

Kirstie Alley is one big beautiful Lady. She's tells it like it is. you go Girl! We love you.

May 28 2011 at 3:38 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
jec7906721

YOU GO KRISTIE GREAT GAL

May 28 2011 at 3:31 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
pennydanger555

The same people that made fun of Kirstie a few years back are still making fun of her after she achieved a great deal on Dancing With The Stars. For a 60 year old, Kirstie showed up most of the people who have talked trash about her by dancing very well and losing weight along the way. Good for her! If she wants to go on The Wendy Williams show and have a little fun, there is nothing wrong with that. The same people bashing her will not be able to do what she does at 60 yrs old. People will find ANY reason to bash somebody these days, so it's no wonder kids and teens are so insecure from all the critiques.

May 28 2011 at 3:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jbjg24m

i don't do twenty---------------- how about twenty one?

May 28 2011 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zoaqrel

when are these old women going to stop making a spectale of themselves.

May 28 2011 at 2:56 PM Report abuse -10 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to zoaqrel's comment
vickie

maybe to you ...cause you're a stiff...and you will probably be a stiff when you're her age.....you have one life ...grab everything when you can.....

May 28 2011 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply