October 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tami and Evelyn Fight Over T-Shirt Slogan on 'Basketball Wives' Premiere (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted May 31st 2011 4:32AM
'Basketball Wives' season premiereThis Evelyn and Tami thing isn't going to go down quietly. On the third season premiere of 'Basketball Wives' (Mon., 8PM ET on VH1) they came just shy of having a fist-fight as Tami came into Evelyn's store, Dulce, to talk about these new t-shirts.

The shirts read 'You Are A Non F'N Factor B!tch,' which was something Evelyn said to Tami during an earlier fight about Evelyn dating Tami's ex. Evelyn had offered Tami a share of the proceeds from the t-shirts, but Tami's thinking more along the lines of a lawsuit, citing defamation of character.

So she came into Dulce and started talking about how she was going to change the name of the store to "Tami's" once she owned it after the lawsuit. By the end of their fight, Evelyn was saying she was going to own Tami, though we're not sure how that would work.

Should Evelyn be taking Tami's threat of a lawsuit seriously? Does Tami have a case and will she follow through with it? Whose side are you on in this situation?

_peacesukka07_

why is tami trippin if it was evelyns "quote" lmao it would bedifferent if tami said it and it was copywritten hahahah then you can throw in lawsuits hahah duumb girl!!!

July 18 2011 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yvonneyvonne2

go team tami

June 09 2011 at 9:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yvonneyvonne2

go team tami

June 09 2011 at 9:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ty

I so so so love Evelyn she is real thats what NBA players are for hell they use females for sex so get as much as you can Evelyn! Tami is a broke miserable attention seeker those words came out of Evelyn's mouth so if she want to make money off of them(which obviously shes good at) I don't see whats the big problem! Honestly I think its all scripted anyway :)

June 08 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beauty

Everyone keeps calling Evelyn a ***** and opportunist all this u need to research first she makes 2 mil a year and Tami makes less than 500 thousand!!! Yea she Might not be what u think a woman should be but how is Tami better u talking about good role model Tami stirring up trouble trying to fight people being ignorant and y'all on team Tami Shaunie handles her situation with class Tami husband didn't respect her so how the he'll do y'all know he told evelyn the truth about his relationship.... Ugggggh u dont know y'all quick to blame Evelyn but this was 13 years ago come on be real Tami I don't agree with Evelyn but tami is just way too emotional about Evelyn should sue tami for assault after that fight it's a lose lose situation they both too damn old to be acting like they at no really bothers me but Royce

June 03 2011 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GordonKnows

Evelyn is a gold digger who is insecure, Tami got the short end of the stick because of her heart..Evelyn will rot...you reap what you sow, she a hoe, do keep digging and I hope all of the B-ball wives realize how grimy she truly is, she will stab any body in the back regardless of the relationship...like seriously u didnt know a man was married yet you claim you have been the other women, she is a snack and good with her words she knows what to say to cover her ass, I just want Tami to stop taking them seriously, I hate seeing her stressed out over these non factor bitches--see how easily you can flip it, Tami dont sweat that hoe, like she said her man wanna keep her nails done, he dont care how she look cuz at the end of the day im pretty sure he is sexing someone else, karma is a b***h, and evelyn has it coming, TRUST AND BELIEVE...women shouldnt treat each other like that...I LOVE SHAUNIE BTW!

June 02 2011 at 12:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KIM

I loooooove Tami. Yes, fighting is not always the correct way to handle things, BUT you do have to stand up for yourself even if you are your own army. Evelyn, like Sherall05 said, is an opportunist who is always looking out for herself and ways to make money... I agree with Tami when she denied Evelyn's claim to donate some of the proceeds to Tami's charity meaning money is not always everything.... Evelyn just gets on my nerves and TAMI is always up in her AZZ because as she says she hates "Fake azz B*tches".

I think Evelyn should take the threat of the lawsuit serious, BUT I doubt Tami would win even if she pursues it.

There is a difference between turning things/situations from a negative and turning it to a positive and just being totally money hungry at the cost of someone else's peace of mind.

June 01 2011 at 1:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sherall05

Evelyn is an opportunist that is after every dollar she can get including Chads, no morals no class... And I'm sorry she needs to get her teeth shaved down them dentures are too big at the top.....love her style, hate her attitude. She is the type that will throw rocks and hid her hand behind her back....Watch out Jennifer. Love you Tammy, you are so real and these sistas may not know but you have been in a few films along with reality tv way before any of these itches were even thought of, keep on keeping it real. Royce is a fiesty chi-wawa, someone please slap her nose so she can clam her azz down,Meesha Meeka, whatever her name is need to sit down and stop trying to promote her dry azz real estate company with the few mins of fame, don't nobody know or even heard of your husband, well at least I know I haven't, with him not playing anymore she is just reaching for dollars anyway she can get. I hope Tammy tow that azz up.... Shaunie I'm still on the fence with you, you are the puppet master, just doinating this ish......Susie, you back??? girl just go sat down (madea voice).

May 31 2011 at 9:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sherall05

May 31 2011 at 9:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danamestroyette

Why does Tami ALWAYS have to get into fights? Lady, you are 40 years old and I see why Kenny Anderson divorced her, sheesh she needs anger management

May 31 2011 at 8:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply