December 19, 2014

'The Biggest Loser': Justin Bieber's Personal Trainer Joins Cast

by PopEater Staff, posted Jun 3rd 2011 10:30AM
Justin Bieber, Dolvett QuinceNBC's 'The Biggest Loser' has added another new face to its roster: Justin Bieber's personal trainer Dolvett Quince.

According to Us Weekly, Quince will join 'BL' vet Bob Harper and tennis pro Anna Kournikova as trainers for the fitness show's twelfth season, which is set to begin production this week.

"I couldn't be more excited about joining 'The Biggest Loser' as their newest trainer," Quince, who has also worked with Janet Jackson, told Us. "This amazing opportunity allows me to use my expertise to change lives one rep at a time, and encourage contestants -- and viewers -- to find strength beyond muscle."
Quince, who is based in Atlanta, not only trains Bieber, but also developed a fitness and diet plan for the teen star for his intense 'My World' tour.

The next season of 'The Biggest Loser' premieres next fall on NBC.

pursuingcpa

iiii

April 29 2012 at 5:29 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
lishu Zheng

Finally (48 hours) time limit to buy.

LV Muffler $ 5.99
LV Bags $ 19.9
LV Wallet $ 6.55
Armani Glasses $ 5.99
LV Belt $ 6.9

Buy addresses-
--- tntn.us
Tips (48 hours after the special product is invalid)

/'/.../..../...../ˉ\
........('(...′...′....ˉ~ /')
.........\.................'../
..........\................../
............\..............(
.......

June 04 2011 at 9:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Strawberry

Can we say HOMOPHOBIC?? all you people who are just insistant that he is gay ...welll it might sound high school but can we say " It takes one to know one ." and EVEN if he IS ...SO F N What ?? Get OVER yourselves !!

June 03 2011 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

Justin Bieber I'm so sorry to say this to you but someone has got too. Please don't get mad. OK here it goes in that Picture of you look very very Gay with all that blush on man as a matter of fact you look like a GIRL. WEAR YOUR HAIR DOWN MAN!!!

June 03 2011 at 7:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ahines9191

What happened to the two new trainers they had this season? I liked the boxing chick. Unlike Jilian she wasn't a diesel dyke that got off on shouting in people's faces,and didn't seem interested in starting any romances with the female contestants. IMHO they should have gotten rid of that shrill shrieking bitch years ago.

Yeah,Bob is a homosexual too,but he is low-key about it. Besides,he really is a good trainer.

I'm thinking they hired the new guy because he is black and they wanted to get black viewers while being PC..Him being a personal trainer to a skinny 17 year old singer that was already in shape doesn't impress me all that much.

I have been recording this show and then fast-forwarding through all the repeat nonsense they do to fill time fo rthe last couple of years,but given the hatchet job they did with the two new trainers from last year I doubt I will ever bother to watch next year.

The new guy was pretty good,too. He and the boxing babe were limited in what they could do because they were off on their own and didn't have the gym facilities that Bob and Jillian had,but they still did pretty damn good.

The Russian tennis babe is pretty hot,or at least she was before she became a bean pole. Not sure how she is going to work out as a trainer,though.

June 03 2011 at 7:38 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
rickolson2002

Ummm Justin Beiber's personal trainer? That's his resume? Has anyone seen Justin Beiber? Because I can honestly show you pictures of me at 12 years old and I had better physique with more muscle tone then he does now at 17, and trust me I am NOTHING to write home about. Him getting this job is ridiculous, that would be like someone saying they were William Huang's voice coach and getting American Idol Judge job when Simon left. Sheesh!

June 03 2011 at 7:21 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
quiltapqsva

I agree, where's the two new trainers from this season? What's up with that? Bieber had a trainer, get real!!!

June 03 2011 at 7:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
suziebisback

Does this mean "over 40" need not apply? I'm a little dismayed over the change in trainers... but I understand. I was going to apply again... but at 50+... I don't think I can handle a teenie trainer... LOL
I can't say I'm all that thrilled with Kournikova either.

June 03 2011 at 5:51 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
debbiewxena

I liked BL when it was just Bob and Jillian as the trainers, not a fan of all the new trainers. Even with Jillian out this season I think show would be OK with Bob and a good female personal trainer but the one that was on this past season was a snooze.

June 03 2011 at 5:31 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Hello Gorgeous!!

The show was such a bust this year! So much drama...wasn't a fan. I hate all that crap. Also, didn't like it because of the 2 incredibly obnoxious sisters! (Am entitled to my opinion.) However, must give credit where due....they looked amazing! If only they kept their big mouths shut. Certainly won't be watching without Jillian. However, I do love Bob...he's seems like such a nice guy.

Jillian had her own show about a year ago called, "Losing it with Jillian Michael's". It was just ok...guess it didn't fair too well in the ratings, and wasn't picked up. Good luck to the new trainer.

June 03 2011 at 4:38 PM Report abuse +8 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Hello Gorgeous!!'s comment
orr67

OMG! I thought I was the only one who wished those sisters would shut up already!!! The opera singer one did not bother me as much as the other one. The show put too much focus on the volley ball player one. She annoyed the hell out of me!

You are right- they both looked great at the end- so good for them- but, if the volley ball player girl would have just shut up about how beautiful she thought she was - I might have actually thought it too.

June 03 2011 at 5:29 PM Report abuse +7 rate up rate down Reply
I love Snickers

Hey, better junk coming OUT of their mouthes than junk going INTO their mouthes. Right??? Okay, maybe not.

June 03 2011 at 6:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply