August 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Never Too Late for Happily Ever After on 'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jun 6th 2011 3:55AM
'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash'For two hours, Niecy Nash took center stage in 'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash' (Sat., 8PM ET on TLC). The special chronicles the break-neck three-month planning period for the bash, culminating in the star-studded event itself.

Throughout it all, Nash's boisterous and funny personality kept things lively and moving along. Her husband, electrical engineer Jay Tucker, wasn't nearly as comfortable with cameras hovering around capturing every moment, but he was convinced to go along with it, and any nerves he might have had about the cameras didn't show.

When the moment finally came, Nash was stunning in her gown and radiant as she exchanged vows with the man who will become her second husband. At 41-years old, Nash wanted to show that it's never too late for second chances, and never too late to have a dream wedding with the man of your dreams.

fciiohio

So what he will abuse her next week!

June 06 2011 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Terry and Mandy

She is or has been the host of "Clean House". She doesn't do a very good job hosting the show. She definitely lets you know she is the "star" of the show. I can take her or leave her, doesn't matter. Do I want to see a 2 hour special on her wedding? I would rather have a root canal.

June 06 2011 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
csmith2720

Never heard of her, based on how trashy she acted I can see why I never heard ofher......

June 06 2011 at 5:09 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
DOODLEBUGS53

Niecy, I am so happy that you found Mr. Right. Good luck to you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and joy.

June 06 2011 at 2:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Canadeo

I am a white woman and I enjoyed watching the wedding. I thought her children were cute too!.Much better than watching the trashy Kardashians!

June 06 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
jaywest71

She is just GHETTO TRASH! People like her set the Civil Rights movement back 50 years. People, stop giving these idiots their due.

June 06 2011 at 12:25 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ctcharliet

EXCEPT FOR THE HANDFUL OF WHITES AT THE CEREMONY ITS A BLACK THING......WHITES DONT GIVE A ****

June 06 2011 at 12:01 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply