April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kody and Robyn Share a 'Fun Secret to Have' on 'Sister Wives' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jun 6th 2011 2:23AM
Robyn & Kody, 'Sister Wives'It's a dramatic change for the Brown family, chronicled on the special, 'Sister Wives in the City of Sin' (Sun., 9PM ET on TLC). But uprooting the entire family and relocating them to Utah turned out to be only the first big change on the horizon for the clan.

Fourth wife Robyn is harboring a secret, alongside Kody, from the rest of the family. "We have a bun in the oven," Kody revealed. "We're expecting a baby in October."

Neither has revealed this news to anyone in the family just yet, though they realize they'll need to. It seems that Robyn is a little concerned about how the bombshell will be received by the family.

"I'm hoping they're excited, 'cause I'm super-excited," she said. So for now, she's going to enjoy how she feels before bringing anyone else in who might feel differently than she does.

charris44

I never got the impression that any of these family members were applying for or receiving welfare dollars. While I don't necessarily think theirs is the best situation for raising a family, they do appear to be very concientious, caring, and loving toward all of the children, and most importantly, very responsible parents. In today's world of on-the-spot sex as soon as two people are introduced (?), and irresponsible and unaccountable illegimate births, with attendant and immediate expectation of welfare dollars 'just because', the polygimist lifestyle represented by this group doesn't seem that far-fetched. If only all parents were as responsible as these seem to be, our world would be a better place. I don't see why Utah would bother to investigate or prosecute anyone involved since there are many (gazillions) more people out here living a completely immoral lifestyle on taxpayers backs just because they refuse to work for a living, use appropriate birth control, and think everyone else should foot the bill for anything they want or do. If the law wants to go after the Brown's, I say go after all of the freeloaders and scumbags as well. Having said all of this however, the 4th wife and another pregnancy is a tad more than I care to see. Mr. Brown does seem to be a bit over zealous at this point in his life, and I really question the true acceptance of his first three wives for his ongoing quest to perpetuate his biological legacy, whatever that may be. Let's face it, every new wife is younger and fresher, a new and improved model. That can't be overlooked by the existing wives, and I feel sorry for them. Mr. Brown isn't getting younger, fresher, or new and improved is he????

June 07 2011 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thrift Store

They are Typical welfare mooching democraps

June 07 2011 at 12:02 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Thrift Store

The easiest way to dump this trash show is to watch 1 episode write down every advertizer and contact them and let them know that you will NOT buy there product as long as they continue to advertize on sister wives

June 07 2011 at 12:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hedunlap

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww......his sister's are also his wives? gross.

June 06 2011 at 8:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jyh2125

I wonder if the other women get welfare checks for the children that are born...yes this is a lifestyle they have chosen and the person that flits from one house to the other is Kody...the women have the total responsibility of the household...he comes in and out in his egotistical way and thinks he is so great...get a grip women and grow up

June 06 2011 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shayphelps

America is where a person can prusue happiness, liberty, and justice. This is the lifestyle they have chosen. All the children seem very well cared for, loved, and taken care of. The adults' relationship is consentual. They each have a job and they take care of everyone, with no government assistance. The reason they took this public is because they felt a responibility to defend and educate people who are ignorant and biased about their lifestyle. They are standing up for theirselves and their lives. This is not the lifestyle I would choose for me, but they seem to live a good life together as a family. They are not doing anything illegal. Just because a lifestyle is different from yours does not make it wrong, it is only different. Perhaps there is more than one way to live a good life, perhaps there is than one way to spiritual enlightenment, perhaps that just because this lifestyle is not for you doesn't mean that it is wrong and disgusting. They have the right to live the life they choose based upon their own moralities and values whether or not they follow the general public. America is a land of diversity, where people are independent, people choose how they live life, no one tells them how to live. These people should not be under investigation, for they are not doing anything wrong, and they shouldn't be crucified by the general public for enjoying their inalienable rights. Respect and tolerance is missing from much of America and ignorance runs rampant. Instead of being sheeps of society, why don't people educate themselves and find the truth? Instead of feeding into sensationalism and simply claiming that this family is disgusting and gross, because that is what everyone else is saying. People use your brains. Also if you want to reply back with an argument, make sure you use evidence and logic to back up your claims. I would love to discuss, but I don't want to discuss with people who are unable to have an intelligent and eye opening conversation. The point of freedom of speech, is not that everyone can go hollering their heads off about nonsense and then refuse to listen to another's ideas or opinions. Freedom of speech is supposed to end ignorance, for knowledge is freedom. To exchange ideas and opinions, so that people may look at all evidence and arguments presented before them and make a informed judgement is the aim of freedom of speech. So please, all I am saying is before you jump off the deep end claiming these people are bad people, try thinking for yourself and stop giving into sensationalism and remember everyone has the right to live life by their own morals and values whether or not they are the same as yours.

June 06 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
will46g

Sex is sex not love . Love is caring about someone wanting to be with that person more then anyone else . That make your day .

June 06 2011 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Constance

You go Cody !!!!!! LOL Time to put on a raincoat, the entire pack of you are sicko's.

June 06 2011 at 3:51 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
will46g

This man is wrong he and also the so call wife . The bible call it adultery . Having sex with some one beside your wife (one wife) you are a wrong .

June 06 2011 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lynn

Janelle seems to be the "wife" with a brain in her head, and is considering their situation sans money from TLC, as it could be fleeting, just as it will be for Kate Gosselin. (Just to digress, the biggest "hook" TLC can get now for Kate Plus 8 is that the kids actually got to play and be KIDS while Kate was in New York for her birthday! PULEESE - Yawn.....!!!). I agree that this wouldn't be the lifestyle for me, but neither was the fact that my husband decided to have a little fling with a woman that (he claimed) chased him at work. I don't recall that being in our wedding vows, and when I found out I was devastated. These people have chosen this lifestyle and decided to open themselves up for public comment. The generation before me was the one that believed in "free love" in the 60's. Are you the same ones chastizing these people? I don't recall that there has been any allegation that this group has applying for public assistance. Each of them seem to have a place in this "family." I sure wish my kids would have had a "sister type mom" to go home to after school rather than the day care programs that were my only choice. BUT, I wouldn't want to share my husband.........but apparently my husband didn't feel the same way. I got all of the hurt, without any of the help. Now you tell me which one is more screwed up.

June 06 2011 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply