December 21, 2014

Jake Pavelka to Look for Love Once More on ABC's 'Bachelor Pad'

by Jean Bentley, posted Jun 9th 2011 3:35PM
Jake PavelkaMaybe the third time will be the charm for Jake Pavelka.

The airline pilot has signed on as a contestant on ABC's 'Bachelor Pad,' the vaguely incestuous dating show comprised solely of 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' castoffs that will air its second season later this summer.

Entertainment Weekly reports that filming has begun on 'Bachelor Pad,' and Pavelka was spotted out on a TV date with 'Bachelor' Season 15 contestant Jackie Gordon.

This will be Pavelka's third time competing on an ABC dating show. He wasn't right for Jillian Harris on the fifth season of 'The Bachelorette,' but he got another shot at televised love when he became the fourteenth 'Bachelor.' Unfortunately, he didn't find the one after all and ended his engagement with Vienna Girardi a year ago.

According to rumors, Girardi and her new beau have both signed on for 'Bachelor Pad' too. Awkward much?

Pavelka will also appear on VH1's 'Famous Food,' where celebs team up to start a restaurant together in Los Angeles.

Tell us: Will you watch Pavelka on 'Bachelor Pad' this summer?

cdc519

No, I will not watch the bachelor with Jake on it. I am having a hard time watching Ashley. These people need to get a life. Please could we have some new faces, better attitudes, honest caring people. Check these people out before putting them on National TV.

June 28 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ble454

CAN'T WAIT !! BEEN HOPEING FOR THIS !! JAKE PAVELKA WILL BE WATCHED BY ME WHEREVER !!
HAVE FUN JAKE AND BEST WISHES HOT GUY, YOU GOT IT ALL !!

June 14 2011 at 9:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bobmstrait

you bet I will watch I love Jake unlike others

June 13 2011 at 12:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
suekel4

no will not watch this.... enough is enough , jake the snake get a life

June 13 2011 at 10:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Henry Romero

Garbage, Garbage, Garbage, its a shame people watch this grap and good show get the axe.

June 10 2011 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
angel1llh

I was going to watch. But now with Jake on there. No, I will NOT be watching.

June 10 2011 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bmur520

NOT JAKE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
C'MON ABC
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE AT ABC PICKING THESE PEOPLE
I WAS TIRED OF JAKE THE FIRST FEW WEEKS ON HIS FIRST EXPOSURE
HE'S AN IDIOT
KICK HIM BACK TO THE FRIENDLY SKYS WHERE WE WON'T HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN
STOP PICKING THE SAME LOSERS TO REPEAT BEING A LOSER
SORRY ABC
I WILL NOT BE WATCHING

June 10 2011 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharon

I enjoy watching the show, but would like to see new faces each time, not the same ones. Knowing that there are a lot of single people out there that would make the show more interesting, give them a chance.

June 10 2011 at 6:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cincyburb01

Jake was not technically a cast-off, because he was the one doing the choosing in the end. Anyway, I do wish someone would put him on an ice floe and cast him off, he is a fake and he makes me ill.

June 10 2011 at 5:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jan

OK, it is time to get rid of this guy. I think we all have had enough. He is a putz....

June 10 2011 at 5:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply