September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim and Khloe Argue Over Old Photos on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (VIDEO)

by Mike Moody, posted Jun 13th 2011 3:47AM
Keeping up with teh kardashians premiereOh. My. Gawd. Like, how dare Khloé keep pictures of Kim and her ex-boyfriend up in her apartment? That is, like, so unkool!

Reaching for drama as desperately as Kim once reached for pop stardom, the new season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!) debuted with one of the silliest sister feuds ever.

Kim threw a hissy fit after spying framed photos of one of her former lovers in Khloé's pad. But Kim's reaction was nothing compared to Khloé, who violently slammed the photos into the garbage can, frames and all.

Perhaps reacting to how Kim seems to change men like she changes hairstyles, Khloé was struggling with how much she should "invest emotionally" into getting to know Kim's new man Kris Humphries.

Maybe we'll get to see Khloé and the rest of the Kardashian crew warm up to Kris this season. He and Kim did get engaged in May, after all.

Seattle jumper

Trash with cash...................................they may open a new shop "Ho's R Us ".

June 18 2011 at 5:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fgrtygfgrty

=== alibabiz.co =====

Our company is your best Choice

"1* Top quality, reasonable price

2* With boxes and tags

3* SHOE Size available: US8/8.5/9.5/10/11/12/13/14/15

4* Payment Terms: Paypal and Credit card,western union

5* Prompt & Safe delivery: EMS, TNT, DHL, Fedex, UPS 5-8days delivery time

6* Small order available

7* )bulk order, more discount

8* Suitable for most of people, due to wholesale price

9*Our products are of top quality, selling to the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Canada and Australia"

welcome you to visit our site.: === http://alibabiz com =====

June 13 2011 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diane

I was going to comment about the show in that Kim is just a cry baby, but I will say all you posters are really no different in your behavior as this family is..disrespectful and classless and please don't use the excuse it's because they are who they are. I have never seen such disrespect for human beings as I see on this show and in these forums...sad , AOL is really gone down the tubes with their reporting and writing!!!

June 13 2011 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hey now...

DRAMA!!!!!! have some self respect for one....family members who change partners like underware should keep this away from family

June 13 2011 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
The Duffer

The country is in free fall and I have to ask why this crap even matters. Get Obama out of office and I will give beautiful Kim a second (or first) thought. Geez...what the hell is wrong with our priorities???

June 13 2011 at 3:29 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to The Duffer's comment
dhlov

the duffer...you're an IDIOT!

June 13 2011 at 3:36 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
melodyme01

Kourtney actually did go to college, so did Rob. The moms the big brain behind the empire, I'd say they pretty smart for making millions by what everyone is saying "doing nothing". I don't see Kim as hoe, I mean her relationship last about a year to two years which is typical for the average person that dates these days. Not like its a different dude every week. She's hot, pretty girls rarely stay single for too long. The show is for entertainment purposes, helps me kill time while doing laundry. People so serious with it.

June 13 2011 at 3:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
panhandle98

She, Kim only became famous for sleeping with Ray J and for stealing his mother’s credit card. They are the true definition of white trash.

June 13 2011 at 2:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
linprince

What a waste of time...the entire family is sooooo shallow and nontalented. Who cares what the K's are doing !!
I can find a better use of my time that looking at these type programs..

June 13 2011 at 2:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ramsook ryan

What a waste tv time. T
Talentless people

Famous for nothing.

June 13 2011 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ashleem25

I agree with the comment below. This show has to be the most annoying thing on TV these days. However, I love their clothes. I have only found one site that tracks what they are wearing findthatstyle.com, which is pretty good.... does anyone know another resource?

June 13 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply