April 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Ice Loves Coco' Premiere: Wedding Gown Photo Shoot Inspires Couple to Renew Vows (VIDEO)

by Catherine Lawson, posted Jun 13th 2011 7:35AM
'Ice Loves Coco' S01/E01Who knew that rapper and actor Ice-T was a 'Bridezilla' fan? But on the Series Premiere of 'Ice Loves Coco' (Sun., 10:30PM ET on E!) we found out that he's watched it many times.

We also found out that he's an old romantic at heart, telling wife Coco that he loves her for herself, not her clothes. After watching Coco modelling bridal gowns, Ice suggests that they renew their vows.

And he's not bothered by what she wears: "The gown has nothing to do with it. ... I don't really need a gown. I love you."

Wait a second: Is the normally laidback Coco really a closet Bridezilla? At the mere mention of wedding vows her eyes light up and she gets really excited that her dog can take part too: "Spartacus can wear a little tuxedo! [He] can have a little bow tie!" And that's when the Body Count frontman 'fesses up to his 'Bridezilla' watching and shoots down the suggestion in flames.

But then, talking about their relationship, Ice-T gets all romantic again, telling Coco that after being together for 10 years, they've proved the strength of their love. Can she handle him for another 10 years? Of course she can!

He jokes to her that she can dump him when he's old. "All you got to do is give me 30 [years] and you can kick me to the kerb. ... I'll be 70 and you'll be free." Based on the genuine affection on display in this episode, we don't see Coco ever kicking him out.

Jeffrey

What is the classical song that begins playing when he asks her if she wants to renew their vows?

June 27 2011 at 4:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jeffrey's comment
missclaire00

gymnopedie no. 1 by eric satie

July 27 2011 at 9:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Latisha

I don't watch reality shows as a rule. There's something about watching other people go about their lives that says to me, if you have to watch someone else's life it means you don't have one of your own to live. That's very offputting to me. I watched a couple of episodes of Bridgette Nielson and Flav whatever his name is for comic relief when there was nothing else on my 200 + channels to watch. Isn't that amazing? - people are so devoid of ideas that there is literally nothing to watch on over 200 channels. I remember the day when we only had a few channels and you wanted to watch them all but couldn't because there weren't VCRs then. But that's another subject.

Once again I found myself with nothing to watch and stumbled upon Ice T and Coco. I didn't like Ice T - seemed arrogant with a chip on his shoulder - sadly, like too many of my people today who feel the world owes them something and epitomized by our president. Coco I assumed was just another talentless white woman latching onto the coat tails of a wealthy black man who wanted her for the symbolism she represented - he becomes more white by extension. She appeared to me almost a caricature of the old platinum bombshells of the past. At least, that was my preconceived notions when I decided to watch this program. Boy, was I surprised by this show; I found myself engrossed. For once, Ice T comes off as a caring human being and Coco as a sweet, smart, and sometimes a little ditzy, (though lovingly so) blonde bombshell. I love them and their dog. You can tell they really love each other and have a great marriage with lots of give and take. They are a good example of how people in a committed relationship should work together. Far from being boring, the show zipped from one adventure to the next, with lots of laughs and love in between. It even brought a tear to my eye when Ice T showed how sentimental he was by suggesting they renew their vows. Too bad Ice T isn't doing roles that show his true nature - it would go far to show men of my race that there is more to life than just being the stereotypical tough guy. All in all I predict this show will be a big success and will go far in showing the world what true love is all about.

June 19 2011 at 4:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pinkster88

Watching this show just makes me love CoCo even more because she is such a sweet person and you can tell that she’s genuine about her love for Ice and vice versa. The dog Spartacus is entirely too cute and I can’t wait for the new episode to come on tonight. This is my new guilty pleasure and I love, Love, LOVE the show. Thankfully, if you’ve missed the show, you can still watch it online here http://bit.ly/dJzWgo and all you have to do is sign into your DISH Network account and voila it’s all there. Don’t worry, for most of the content, you don’t need to sign in but since I work at DISH and I get the best value possible, I’m always recommending that people check it out because it’s well worth it!

*Danielle

June 19 2011 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fdghfhd

=== alibabiz.co =====

Our company is your best Choice

"1* Top quality, reasonable price

2* With boxes and tags

3* SHOE Size available: US8/8.5/9.5/10/11/12/13/14/15

4* Payment Terms: Paypal and Credit card,western union

5* Prompt & Safe delivery: EMS, TNT, DHL, Fedex, UPS 5-8days delivery time

6* Small order available

7* )bulk order, more discount

8* Suitable for most of people, due to wholesale price

9*Our products are of top quality, selling to the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Canada and Australia"

welcome you to visit our site.: === http://alibabiz com =====

6* Small order available

7* )bulk order, more discount

8* Suitable for most of people, due to wholesale price

welcome you to visit our site.: === http://alibabiz com =====

June 14 2011 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelley

I have to say, I expected another stupid show. But I fell in love with Coco immediately. So much better than the whorish, stupid kardashians. Enough of them already.

June 13 2011 at 9:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MOMMA

I enjoyed watching Ice & Coco! They are so perfect for each other, & the laughter is refreshing!

June 13 2011 at 6:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
puzzlenutty

I am so sick and tired of all of the boobs hanging out. It is not pretty, it is not stylish, they are not real! With the skirts so short it shows the crotch and the boobs hanging out what is the purpose of wearing clothes at all?

June 13 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi Ric

Love that CoCo!! Ice T you are one LUCKY MAN !!!

God Bless ya and I hope there are many more years of love for the both of you two !!

June 13 2011 at 1:42 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
dizziebuss

coco's real name is Nicole her little brother could'n say her name so he call her coco

June 13 2011 at 12:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply