December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Betty White Offers Tips for Living a Long, Healthy Life in Letterman Top Ten (VIDEO)

by Mike Moody, posted Jun 14th 2011 3:04AM
betty white lettermanIf anyone out there has found the secret to aging with grace and wit, it has to be Betty White.

The former 'Golden Girl'-turned-'It' girl dropped by 'The Late Show With David Letterman' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS) to deliver her personalized Top Ten List: 'Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life.'

Surprisingly, the 'Hot in Cleveland' star managed to restrain herself from hitting on Letterman, but she took a few shots at some other newsworthy celebs, including LeBron James and, of course, Representative Anthony Weiner ("Number Six: Avoid tweeting any photos of your private parts.")

But our favorite tips from the list were Number five, "Schedule a nightly appointment with Dr. Johnny Walker" and the plain and simple Number three, "Try not to die!"

Redtom100

I love Betty White.

June 14 2011 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bdingohellsk8er1

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

June 14 2011 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
love2travel212

Betty White is the most adorable actress in the planet! I wish she could live forever! I wish I could meet her.

June 14 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kimwalz

Why did Walgreen's think it was a good idea to pay for an IDENTICAL ad before EVERY single clip. They left me annoyed and glad I switched to CVS.

June 14 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jec7906721

betty white is the best

June 14 2011 at 12:44 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Ms. Ann

I love Betty White. She is hilarious in Hot in Cleveland!!

June 14 2011 at 12:32 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
mamagordo

Elysianfields08: Betty White has NO children, only step-children, and none of them are named "Barry." Besides, her family is VERY proud of her.

June 14 2011 at 11:35 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ilovenyc48

I LOVE YOU BETTY WHITE..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU

June 14 2011 at 11:32 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
elysianfields08

If her son Barry were alive he wouldnt be pleased with mom at all

June 14 2011 at 10:50 AM Report abuse -9 rate up rate down Reply
dc walker

It's a free country Lebron can live and work where he pleases. I would move to Florida if I made is big bucks, Florida doesn't tax income, the guy saved himself millions by the move.

June 14 2011 at 10:39 AM Report abuse -6 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dc walker's comment
mif991

Where have you been? The reason LeHype is getting pounded is because he is arrongant not because he moved to South Beach. Who cares where he went and what he makes. When you promise "not only one nor two, but 6 championships" and then celebrate way too early in game 2 and choke in games 4, 5 and 6, you deserve to be called out.

June 14 2011 at 11:24 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply