September 2, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Questions 'American Idol' Future

by PopEater Staff, posted Jun 14th 2011 6:15PM
Jennifer Lopez American Idol returnIs Jennifer Lopez done with 'American Idol'? After her stint as a judge on 'Idol' gave her career a much needed boost, Jenny from the block is reportedly "on the fence" about returning to the show.

On whether she'll head back to the dream-making hit, Lopez told BBC Radio, "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it."

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lopez raked in $12 million for her run as the sweet, encourage voice among her fellow judges.

"You get to know them," she said. "You get to know their hopes and their dreams on camera, off camera. You're helping them off camera, you're helping them on camera and it's this crazy ride you go on together."

But Lopez wasn't the only one on the giving end of the career boosting show, 'AI' also gave her career more than a few (much-needed) primetime slots -- premiering her 'On the Floor' music video during a final episode. But apparently, for the 'Love Don't Cost a Thing' singer, her time could be far too valuable for basic cable.

"I had an amazing time doing it and I love it but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year."

It sounds like Lopez would rather build up her own career than create someone else's. But with the recent comeback success she's seen, we don't blame her.

Author IlleanaV

With all due respect to all the Judges. Since Jennife Lopez started this past year on the Idlo lets be fair rating have gone up the chemestry between them three its remarcable. Lets be honest you cannot be putting down the contestends. She works with such down to earth persona, never had seen that on the show before. Hope Jennifer can stay... Anaelly73

June 26 2011 at 12:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RUSTY DOG1

JENNIFER WAS ONLY ON IDLE TO HYPE / GET BACK IN THE EYE OF THE FAN. I THINK SHE'S A BIG ATTENTION SEEKER AND THATS ALL.....I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER GET SOMETHING ELSE AND GET ON WITH IT. EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND THE CAMERA'S WERE ON HER .
AND ANOTHER THING THE SENDING OFF WITH HER HUSBAND SINGING IN SPANISH DID NOTHING FOR ME AND MANY AMERICANS IM SURE .
THKS

June 26 2011 at 9:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Feedzx Feed

::∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆-- Sunglass $ 15.

█████.::∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.
█田█田█::∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.---- http://www.jordansforking.com
█田█田█.∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.very good web ,lets go go
█田█田█∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.

exquisite watches 75$

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42 $

█田█田█.★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.
█████.*******************
◢██□██◣.~~~~~*^_^* -- http://www.goodshopping100.com

good

June 14 2011 at 11:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
banderweir

I haven't liked any female judge since Paula, and that was probably only because I like watching train-wrecks. She did kind of complete the circle with the original 3 judges, and I honestly enjoyed her and Simon interact- there seemed to be some chemistry there.

Oh, and I didn't like J-Lo anyway, never said anything constructive.

June 14 2011 at 9:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dexter Morgan

Yes , she was better than the 2 chix she replaced....but in the end , she brought absolutely nothing substantive to the recently completed season... just week after week of lame "sugar and spice" comments....

June 14 2011 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply