November 24, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: First Duggar Family Photo from '19 Kids: First Grandson'

by Jean Bentley, posted Jun 16th 2011 3:30PM
Duggar familyJosh Duggar, eldest son of the TLC reality star family, and wife Anna welcomed their first son yesterday. The couple has a 20-month-old daughter, MacKynzie, and have assured us that their new bundle of joy will have an '"M" name too.

The little one arrived just in time for Father's Day -- and a new TLC special dedicated just to him. Naturally, TV cameras were there to capture his birth and the resulting special, '19 Kids: First Grandson,' will air Sun., June 19 at 8PM ET.

In advance of the Father's Day program, AOL TV has the exclusive photo of the entire Duggar clan -- the baby's parents, sister, grandparents and all 18 aunts and uncles -- together for the first time. Check out a bigger version after the jump.

Duggar family

Tell us: Will you tune in to TLC's '19 Kids: First Grandson' special?

seda

I'm the eldest of a family of 15 and no one need feel sorry for the Duggars because my siblings and I are perhaps more blessed than most families. We grew up with the essentials and very few luxuries, but the love and the joy of being such a special family far outweighed the need for any unnecessary materialistic want. Now as adults, we cherish those memories and maintain a tight friendship between us as we raise our own children. I know of many small families that never see, nor care to see each other on a regular basis. We get together every chance we get, often weekly for birthday parties, graduations, christianings,etc., and we can't get enough of each other. Kids run around as as young adults compare stories on facebook and the older members of the family discuss mortgages, the latest politics or even who's going to retire next. The Duaggars are just starting. They have many years of joy to experience. God bless them all, and may they continue to be an example to our self-centered, materialistic society that has lost all sense of what true humanity is all about.

November 09 2011 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pammy1103

Quite frankly, they make me sick. I saw the special and how nice it was for Anna's wonderful husband to go take a nap at the height of her labor. I get angry everytime I see them and the only reason I watched is because I was using the tv as background noise while I cleaned my kitchen. I will say this, poor baby Jordyn (I think that's how the child's name is spelled) really got farmed out due to the premature birth of "precious tiny baby Josie". I can't get the image of the clip TLC actually used to show an upcoming episode of "tiny precious Josie" sitting in a stroller and poor baby Jordyn toddling up and looking at her, babbling baby talk as Michelle rushed into camera range going "No touch baby! No touch baby!" and shooing her away. Yep, They make me sick.

June 20 2011 at 1:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alphonso Carioti

Ok... I guess they'll keep having kids till her uterus falls out.

June 17 2011 at 11:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kshab56

They are an awesome family. God bless them!

June 16 2011 at 8:22 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Sammiw

Jana is missing

June 16 2011 at 8:18 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Daisy

who is missing? there are only 18 duggar kids?

June 16 2011 at 7:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Cathy

I will watch. I love the Duggars. Why be so nasty about them? They can afford their children, aren't asking the government to support them, are raising respectful, hardworking, Christian, moral, children. They aren't hurting anyone, they take care of their own, and give back to others in a very big way.

June 16 2011 at 7:27 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
littlepug05

The duggar family is an inspiration and a christain roll model.They prove you can be moral,happy, and loving in an immoral world. Yes i will tune in,as long as they share their lives with us i will be watching.IT'S A FUN SHOW, it leaves me feeling happy.

June 16 2011 at 7:08 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
yormie123

absolutely will not tune into the duggar family saga. did that and it is now boring. hope mamma has no more babies. she will medically rupture her insides

June 16 2011 at 6:47 PM Report abuse -5 rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Stutler

If we had more parents like JimBob and Michele Dugger, we would have a lot less children unloved. We would have children learning to be responsible and caring. They learn how about modest living. They also learn how to have fun in the family unit. I don't see the children needing anything. I was raised in a smaller family and never got any of that.
No father, no guidance, tossed from one family member to another to raise myself. So I commend them for the family unit they have. I am very envious. I wish I had parent like that when I was growing up.

June 16 2011 at 6:45 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Patricia Stutler's comment
naomijayy

They basically have their sisters raising them though. They prove continuously that their parents don't really know them or treat them as individuals. For one of their birthday's, their present was spending a day with just them and their parents. One day. Also, the modesty thing just baffles me. They must dress modest but when it comes to giving birth they will gladly allow cameras to film it. I'm sorry, I just can't agree with them. I don't mind that they have a lot of children, but they're complete hypocrites.

June 19 2011 at 2:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply