September 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Larry David Defends 'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert on 'The Tonight Show' (VIDEO)

by Mike Moody, posted Jun 17th 2011 4:16AM
larry david, ashley hebertLarry David came to the defense of 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert on 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC).

Butting-in on Leno's interview with Hebert every chance he got, the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' star expressed an extreme dislike for Bentley Williams, who Hebert says broke her heart.

"I'm gonna kill that mofo," David said.

"I don't know what this guy did, but I really dislike him," David added.

Hebert said that she was blindsided by what happened with Bentley, but will she go out with him again? Not if Larry David has anything to say about it!

Larry David: Protecting reality TV stars from themselves. It's a strange, but fitting, role for the HBO star.

Sunnya

How can Ashley find a TRUE LOVE with these men at the same time? FINDING A HUSBAND with a group of men where she kisses them all on a national TV? comment on that, anyone? It seems to me that it is a False true love.

June 18 2011 at 3:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello

C'mon if this was no not created for ratings, then I have some swamp land....

I have stopped watching. If this about Bentley IS real, how did the woman who sent the text get Ashley's number?
And what woman in her right mind would even give him a chance? AND why would the producers's knowing what he said ON camera about not being attracted to her, wanting it to be another bachelorette, not throw him the show and/or tell Ashley what he said about her, if this were NOT just for ratings? I would think she would have a REAL case against them....

We are not stupid. I have changed the channel on what used to to a pretty good show. Now, they have brought Bentley back!? Gimme a break!

Done. Bye

June 17 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
rlntlys

OK heres my problem--- I am not a big Bachlor{ette} fan and I dont particularly care for Ashley muchless any of the others BUT what bothers me is that she as well as the show ALL KNEW he was coming on for publicity and what has happened--EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED--HIG VISABLILTY--Drop this guy like a hot potatoe dont mentionhis name or show his face DO NOT GIVE HIM WHAT HE GOT ON THE SHOW FOR TO BEGIN WITH--
Come on ABC I know its about ratings but if you really want this damn show to work you have to have the right people who come on with the right intentions-- IS it any wonder theres really only 1 couple that actually worked and a few more who are floundering with on again off agian relationships?

June 17 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
carmeng979

I DON'T KNOW WHY ASHLEY THINKS SHE IS A VICTIM, AS FAR AS I KNOW, BENTLEY NEVER SAID HE LIKED HER, MUCH LESS THAT HE LOVED HER........., SHE TRIED TO GET HIM, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, SHE IS NOT HIS TYPE, AS HE SAID MANY TIMES.........!!! THERE IS SO MANY NICE GUYS THERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, BE SMART AND PICK ONE OF THEM.........

June 17 2011 at 1:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lindama

Gosh, she hesitated when Jay asked if she'd go with him again. Women are soooo stupid sometimes. I haven't seen the entire interview on the show, however. She's had enough warnings, and seen his comments now on the shows showing last week----if she goes with him, she deserves what she gets.

June 17 2011 at 11:53 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jrwest78

wish Leon Black was there with him

June 17 2011 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GAMERCHICK1218

Go Larry David haha!!

June 17 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ahcurran

Paul,

And your comment has what to do with the above article?????

June 17 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply