July 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Justin Bieber Does Top 10 Little Known Facts About Himself on 'Late Show' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jun 23rd 2011 3:27AM
Justin Bieber, 'Late Show with David Letterman'Justin Bieber dropped by the Ed Sullivan theater to help with David Letterman's Top 10 list on 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS), considering it was all about him. The topic was Top 10 Little Kown Facts about Justin Bieber, and the Bieb clearly had a blast pokin fun at his image.

We particularly loved the little turn of the head and smile he gave after delivering #7 on the list: "As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable."

#5 had a great sight gag as well. After Bieber said, "I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James," the camera cut to James in the green room and he did a great sad sack expression.

Other highlights on the list included Bieber revealing he was Green Lantern, though Letterman was Larry King and at the top of the list: "It's a hairpiece."

Wox Foo

Man I never thought about it like thaqt. Wow.

www.real-privacy.no.tc

June 24 2011 at 6:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hhirock

What is the big deal about this little kid? He is kinda cute but that's all he has got going for him. My nephew is a little older than he is but 10 times cuter and a whole lot smarter and more talented than this dopy kid. He is sooooo overrated.

June 23 2011 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
crocodiletoad

Oh ****. I hope he was joking about Kevin James because that is just RUDE.

June 23 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BenGfrorer

Why is this kid famous? I was at the second round of american idol auditions and the talent was amazing. Probably a dozen good looking women with fantastic voices and nice personalities. For some reason, someone in power decided to tell the world "this is good music" and "you like him" and no matter how many people said "no, he sucks" they still keep bombarding the world with his image. He's effeminate, a lousy singer who has to lip sync concerts (that killed Ashley simpson and Millie Vanillie, but people ignore it for him).

I suspect he sold his soul to the devil for fame and fortune, but forgot to ask for talent. If I am right, the rest of hell will have to hear his music. Now that's hell.

June 23 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
cmcclarty

His pants are not hanging off his ass no hip hop way to go about time someone brings back some of the good music!

June 23 2011 at 12:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply