July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Bentley's Back, But is Ashley Still Swooning for Him on 'The Bachelorette'? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jun 28th 2011 1:10AM
Bentley, 'The Bachelorette'Ashley and the remaining boys are halfway around the world in Hong Kong on 'The Bachelorette' (Mon., 8PM ET on ABC), but apparently that still isn't far enough to get away from Bentley.

Quite possibly the biggest d-bag to ever participate in a reality show must have decided he needed some more screen time if he was willing to fly to Hong Kong just to mess with Ashley some more.

He slipped right into his slimy, flirty persona and she was melting right into it for a while, but finally the truth started to come out and apparently Bentley let her off the hook. Only then did Ashley finally see him for what he is. Either that, or she's just hurt and angry and lashing out.

Either way, the end result was the same, and she dismissed him altogether. She even had a special message for him if he was watching the episode at home. "Bentley, if you're watching this," she said directly into the camera. "F*** you. I'm done with you."

Good, Ashley, So are we. Can we get on to the rest of the season, now? And no matter how much he begs you to give him some more face-time, producers, just say "No." Or is he doing his creepy flirty lying thing to you, too?

You edit this together. You should know better than anyone what a jerk he is.

jec7906721

ASHLEY is a total ditz all those other guys should bail on her she is not worth being with

June 28 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jec7906721

June 28 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mefch

Reading all the comments on here today was more enjoyment then the show :)

June 28 2011 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
helaine735

This is the most boring bachelorette show I have ever seen. Ashley is the most annoying woman I have ever seen. I was surprised Brad kept her so long. I don't usually judge on looks, but besides the fact she is not the most attractive woman she is so needy it is sickening. Her needy problems only appear to make her look ugly.

June 28 2011 at 5:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myrlan

I have watched the Bachelor and the Bachelorette since it's inception.....and this is the first time that I have ever entertained the thought of turning it off!! I was shocked when they announced Ashley was going to be the bachelorette...She has NO self confidence at all....She would fall in love with a jackass if she thought he was interested in her...She needs to get a grip!! If ever I thought of buying a BENTLEY automobile, this has cinched it for me...not going to happen!! I would probably barf all over it! I never want to here that name again, as long as I live!!! Get this darn show over with and be more selective in choosing your next bachelorette, please!!!!

June 28 2011 at 3:41 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
tarzan99

Bentley will be the next Bachelor. And it'll be the highest rated Bachelor ever.

June 28 2011 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ging8662

I wish the producers had shown Ashley the stuff he said about her instead of this. I also wish she would just ship them all off right now and go with JP! His response to her honesty just blew all of the rest of them out of the water!

June 28 2011 at 3:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carmeng979

I think I have a very good idea of how these things work.....; I have been watching the Bachelorette since the beginning and never heard Bentley telling Ashley that he liked her, much less love her, but she insists thinking that there is something on hold because Bentley said: dot, dot, dot when he said good bye....

I believe that the producers brought him back to put an end to Ashleys hopes. I don't believe Bentley would go so far for someone he doesn't care about..!!

I hope Ashley finds love with one of the great guys she has to choose from, they are all so nice and handsome.....don't blow it....!!!!!!!!!

June 28 2011 at 2:38 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to carmeng979's comment
southrange

I think you are right. She must not have been over him and it was complicating the show. It sounds like they told her what he said and basically brought him in the be told off. (I am sure they adequately compensated him which probably accomplished his goals)

June 28 2011 at 2:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

I have not been watching Bachelorette, but all the publicity about Bentley and the fact that there was nothing better to watch, made me tune in last night. The Dragon Boat race was the most entertaining part of the show. The rest ranged between dull, boring and yawn-worthy.

Curious why if Bentley is such scum, he is getting so much air time? Are they grooming him to be the next Bachelor? Would love to see the reaction of the women getting out of the limo to find him standing there!

June 28 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael

The only reason anyone goes on this show is for face time to promote themselves. If these women are really that dumb than they deserve any and everything they get.

June 28 2011 at 2:17 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply