October 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Was Able to Resist Having Sex With Shia LaBeouf (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 1st 2011 6:25AM
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 'Chelsea Lately'Shia LaBeouf can't say he's slept with all of his co-stars, as Chelsea Handler says he does. According to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on 'Chelsea Lately' (Weeknights, 11PM ET on E!), though, it was all she could do to resist the urge to bed him right there on the set.

"It was tough," she laughed. "I really had to tie myself into my trailer. I really had to restrain myself ... I had to wear a chastity belt."

It would be very difficult for any woman to keep their hands off of their shorter co-star," Handler agreed. Huntington-Whiteley is reportedly 5'9" while LaBeouf is reportedly 5'10 1/2", so if those numbers are to be believed, his co-star is only taller than him when she's in heels.

That's the same situation she has with her current boyfriend, Jason Statham (5'10" if you can believe the Internet). But now the picture might be getting a little clearer how she was able to resist LaBeouf during that seven-month shoot.

serialiberalgroper

"SLOVENIA" TODAY IN 2011 AND WHERE COMMUNIST GENOCIDE GOES ON FOR CREATION OF GREATER BYZANTINE SERBIA UNDER RUSSIAN FLAG http://sloveniatoday.blogspot.com "SLOVENIA" WHERE GERMANS(also Croatians in Croatia) ARE GETTING WIPED OUT 66 YEARS AFTER WWII OR 20 YEARS SINCE THEIR "INDEPENDENCE"(independence on paper only). Is Merkel truly great diplomat or is simply trading our lives behind our backs with worst enemies !!? Visit also DICTATOR OBAMA = STALIN = BUSH or USA = SOVIET UNION http://avsecbostjan.blogspot.com/ or http://avsecbostjan.wordpress.com/ ...TO LEARN WHO, HOW, AND WHY RUINED YOU…FROM 911 TO WHITE AMERICAN REFUGEES IN EXILE SEEKING ASYLUM RIGHT NOW !!! TIME TO DETERMINE WHOSE INDEPENDENCE/AMERICA, WE CELEBRATE TODAY(who want to erase us and denies us the right to exist) !!!

July 08 2011 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cin64np

I saw Transformers 3 yesterday and did not really like it. I certainly couldn't stomach the new girl. I felt like she was constantly being shoved down my throat. They should bring back Megan Fox. Next I thought they had wasted a lot of time on useless characters. John Malcovich, That guy from Greys Anatomy and the Asian duffus. I found the movie was too long and started getting bored early on.

July 03 2011 at 7:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lthrnck68

Why on Earth would this young lady go and do something like appearing on that skank Handler's show.? By the way, I saw the movie last night. Best part was hearing Leonard Nimoy's voice. Anyone remember the animated movie from decades ago? L.N. was the voice of the head bad guy in that one too.

July 03 2011 at 7:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vixen2gtu43

first of all she has nothing overmegan fox.megan fox is beautiful and transformers is going tobe nothing without her and from what i saw from the trailer i don't like it all ready so i wont go see it and i was a die hard fan of the transformers. when my son was a child he had ever action figure they had.so i know the storey line i watched the cartoon with him.

July 03 2011 at 7:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alfredschrader

Word on the street was the Transformers III director was a total jerk, so I had my casting agent take me off.
Was tough because Paramount checks don't bounce...Al-

July 03 2011 at 5:25 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Seattle jumper

Only good thing about this story-----------------------------No Kardashians.

July 03 2011 at 5:20 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
brennemanbelkin

LaDouche talks too much.
Can't imagine why any girl would have anything to do with him.

July 03 2011 at 3:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rcastl2335

LOL. Shia should be happy he didn't make any moves. Stathan would break his bony little body into micro-pieces.

July 03 2011 at 2:45 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
babby201

I think they changed the name to Chaz belt ,and it has a very phallic buckle

July 03 2011 at 1:20 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
larry

And we care about this---------------------------------------Why ? ? ?

July 02 2011 at 10:34 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply