October 20, 2014

Who Else Are You Ready to See Graduate on 'Glee'?

by Maggie Furlong, posted Jul 3rd 2011 1:35PM
With the news that Chord Overstreet -- McKinley High's blonde, trouty-mouthed hearththrob -- will not be returning to 'Glee' next season, we're wondering who else will get the axe.

Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) were upgraded to full-time castmembers the same day Overstreet's departure was announced. Could this really be a case of adding two and only losing one, or is someone else on the 'Glee' chopping block?

Glee

We've already heard from co-creator Ryan Murphy that most of the original cast will be graduating in 2012, and the plan is to replace with new talent. Now it looks like the changes might trickle out over the next year to ease fans into the new cast.

'Glee' is far from perfect -- the show is constantly criticized for its story inconsistencies -- but I can only think of a character or two that I'd be OK losing.

And, no, I'm not naming names ... but I will say that one of them just got some good news, and the other one likely isn't going anywhere for a long time. (Ahem, Mike Chang and Mr. Schue!)

So who else are you ready to say goodbye to on 'Glee'? And who do you never want to graduate? Sound off in the comments.

Emma Lewis

Kurt, Blaine and Quinn must stay!

July 07 2011 at 8:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yeepuu Yeep

█田█田█::∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.

very good web-----------http://www.jordansforking.com

█田█田█.∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.
█田█田█∴★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.very good
█田█田█.★∵**☆.∴★∵**☆.
█████.*******************
◢██□██◣.~~~~~*^_^*believe you will love it.
★Hey My friend ★ I find an amazing web, please click the web,
you can find big pleasantly surprisedYou can try Oh,
give you satisfaction guarantee.

July 04 2011 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paulspoff6

YOUR TITLE SAYS--
Think 'CSI:NY' Is Filmed in New York?
CBS
Think again. The show's set may look exactly like the Big Apple, but it's really shot in a much warmer location.
The best faked cities on television

But alas--nothing of the like is found there when I clicked on the site. Something about Glee, but nada about where shows are really filmed-

July 04 2011 at 2:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LACEY

Oh, I forgot....Need to change the storyline on Quinn and Finn!

July 04 2011 at 1:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LACEY

I agree...must keep Brittany, Kurt, and I still love Rachel & Mr. Shue, but get rid of Puckerman and Mercedes....can't wait to see who wins on "THE GLEE PROJECT"!!!

July 04 2011 at 1:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
limonflavr

Must keep: Kurt, Brittney, Sue, and Santana. The rest are expendable.

July 04 2011 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phyllis Ann Johnson

I am ready for the girl who plays Rachel to leave. She is very talented but she gets nearly every solo and we don't get to hear the other individuals. There is a lot of talent that is being wasted and we are being denied getting to listen to them.

July 03 2011 at 6:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nidesola

I agree with losing Chord Overstreet, for sure. Sorry, guppy!

July 03 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply