October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Barbara Walters Questions Bristol Palin About Her Sex Life on 'The View' (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Jul 7th 2011 2:15PM
Bristol Palin talks about Levi Johnston on 'The View'Bristol Palin made waves with her new book 'Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far' by talking about her sex life with Levi Johnston, losing her virginity and becoming pregnant. Most of her interviews since have addressed her claim that Johnston "stole" her virginity, a topic that surfaced once again Thursday when Palin appeared on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC).

Barbara Walters asked about the passage in the book where Palin described losing her virginity on a camping trip when she was drunk, and her claim about Johnston. "It must have been okay, because you kept on having sex with him, yeah?" said Walters.

The audience laughed and Palin smiled. "We did it that one night and I just figured it's okay to do it again because I'd already broken my moral code," said Palin. She also said she was on birth control, but that it obviously wasn't used effectively. Can we stop talking about this now?

Ferley

Who CARES!!!!!!

July 08 2011 at 8:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
floridanorm

If having premarital sex was against Bristols moral code, why was she on birth control pills?

July 07 2011 at 8:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

Yes! Puh-leez! Let us never utter another word about it, mkay??

July 07 2011 at 6:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
iammastercook

who you or Babba walters?

July 07 2011 at 4:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony DiMeo

what a dumbass!!

July 07 2011 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Tony DiMeo's comment
jfedens

Barbara or Bristol? Barbara is an ******** kind of girl...Did not she talk about that with a congressman from MAss...of course he is dead and his wife had to listen to her claim! I guess it sold books but I did not bite which is the good news for me.

July 07 2011 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply