November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Mark Wahlberg Talks About the Genesis and Significance of 'Entourage' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 8th 2011 3:59AM
Mark Wahlberg, 'Hollywood Sunset: A Farewell Tribute to Entourage'No matter how close they got the cameras to his face, Mark Wahlberg said, "I don't want to get all emotional and teary-eyed here. And he didn't. But he did open up in a lot of ways on 'Hollywood Sunset: A Farewell Tribute to Entourage.'

The executive producer shared the evolution of how a short movie documentary about "my friends who at a later stage in life decided they wanted to be rappers" turned into 'Entourage.' We could have had yet another Hollywood reality show following Wahlberg and his buddies around, but thankfully he nixed that idea.

"I would not incriminate myself," he said, and so it evolved into a fictional variation that became a signature series for HBO and a perennial favorite at awards shows.

"For me, it's the show that kind of defined what shows about the business in Hollywood are all about," he said. "I don't think there'll be another show like it for quite some time."

mikie walker

pure trash from park ave bedwetters. what some people will do to be in the spotlight.they only reason ANY of these BIMBOS are on these shows is because they are married to guys with big bucks that never got l%#d berfor they met the wifes. what some people will do for some poontang. wasted air time .

July 09 2011 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miss Wonderful!

What do I think of FUSION PROGLIDE? I won't be purchasing Proglide.

July 09 2011 at 9:48 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Terry

What in the heck does all this below have to do with Mark Wahlberg who ever that is. The only one I know is the MC of "Antiques Road Show". I am pretty tired of reading all the commercials from people below that have nothing to do with the thing, or supposedly story we click on. I still do not know who this person is and what show he is on except for The Roadshow.

July 09 2011 at 9:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Terry's comment
ilea30s

He is a former rapper turned actor. He was in Italian Job. He sang Feel the Vibrations in the 90's {or was it called It's Such a Good Vibration"?} I think he was also in the boy band New Kids On the Block. Hope this helps.

July 09 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jwintrick2

Get rid of the stupid commercials before the main story. I usually just close it when I see a commercial before I even see the story. Especially if there are those gross Charmin bears with toilet paper stuck to their butts.

July 09 2011 at 8:52 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
serialiberalgroper

"SLOVENIA" TODAY IN 2011 AND WHERE COMMUNIST GENOCIDE GOES ON FOR CREATION OF GREATER BYZANTINE SERBIA UNDER RUSSIAN FLAG http://sloveniatoday.blogspot.com "SLOVENIA" WHERE GERMANS(also Croatians in Croatia) ARE GETTING WIPED OUT 66 YEARS AFTER WWII OR 20 YEARS SINCE THEIR "INDEPENDENCE"(independence on paper only). Is Merkel truly great diplomat or is simply trading our lives behind our backs with worst enemies !!? Visit also DICTATOR OBAMA = STALIN = BUSH or USA = SOVIET UNION http://avsecbostjan.blogspot.com/ or http://avsecbostjan.wordpress.com/ ...TO LEARN WHO, HOW, AND WHY RUINED YOU…FROM 911 TO WHITE AMERICAN REFUGEES IN EXILE SEEKING ASYLUM RIGHT NOW !!! TIME TO DETERMINE WHOSE INDEPENDENCE/AMERICA, WE CELEBRATE TODAY(who want to erase us and denies us the right to exist) !!!

July 08 2011 at 3:45 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to serialiberalgroper's comment
dav0001

serial, what the f@ck are you going on about? You want to spread your crazy around, do it somewhere else. Nobody here is interested.

July 09 2011 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
N2

Wahlberg great

July 08 2011 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joycenokes

Once up a time I knew Johnny Alves (Johnn Drama) > I met him while being an extra on a set. What a great guy. Peace and Love to him wherever he is.

July 08 2011 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Perry Allotta

In any situation..when one person talk it is not important, but when all the people talks ....then.. is the voice of God .
VOX POPULI, VOX DEI.
We should think abou it. !

July 08 2011 at 8:55 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Perry Allotta's comment
dav0001

What does your drivel have toi do with the topic of this thread? There is no goid so go pedal your fairy tales where it's wanted.

July 09 2011 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xxin8

I am a 35 years old CEO, rich and strong.but still single ... now I am
seeking a good woman who can give me real love , so i got a username Hotlove2011 on--Wealthys'ocial.C óM--- .it is the first and best club for
wealthy people and their admirers. e…you don’t have to be rich ,but you can meet one there ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
~~~~~~~~@@@@#ww