August 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'America's Got Talent' Results: Which Four Acts Made It Through? (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 14th 2011 2:01AM
Anna Graceman, 'America's Got Talent'This week saw twelve acts perform on 'America's Got Talent' (Wed. 9PM ET on NBC), but only four could go onto the semifinals. The acts were as varied as they were talented, including two that irritated Piers Morgan to no end: 'Those Funny Little People' and comedian J. Chris Newberg.

But the judges were united in their support of 11-year old singing phenom Anna Graceman, who wowed again with her rendition of Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World.'

Also a hit with the judges were the dangerous acts Fearless Flores Family and Sandou Trio Russian Bar, and dancers Snap Boogie and the Miami All Stars. But who got through?

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Morgan actually applauded the eliminations of both Newberg and 'Those Funny Little People,' which was perhaps in poor taste. But the applause was for the right reasons when Snap Boogie, Miami All Stars, Sandou Trio Russian Bar and Anna Graceman made it through.

Graceman was gracious and emotional in that moment, saying, "I love you all and I feel so special right now. Thank you so much."

We couldn't agree more with all of these choices. Do you? Who were you most disappointed to see go home?

surfactor777

I WAS SHOCKED FUNNY LITTLE PEOPLE WERE ORIGINAL AND FUNNY AND FUN TO LAUGH AT WITH ALL THE CRAP GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND USA WHERE ITS SO BAD ACTORS HAVE TO AUDITION FOR 100 A DAY FOR A LEAD IN A FILM THANKS TO ALL THESE LEVELS OF SAG CONTRACT BUDGETS/

July 14 2011 at 3:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mjle

She has a voice but she can no more headline a show at her age then little Jackie Evanco could, both children are talented but please don't exploit them so early in their childhood,
Good luck to the rest that got overlooked this week some are good and some are not but I am not the judge so keep trying , for whatever you think be happy in your quest.

July 14 2011 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toni

No Echo? No bueno! lol. No, I actually totally agree with who went on. Right now, I'm feeling Snap Boogie. First season watching and I am just glued!

July 14 2011 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia

I have to tape the show now, so I can fast forward Piers comments. He is such a waste. The name of the show is America Has Talent and yet there are two British and only 1 American judging. How strange.

July 14 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Patricia's comment
Ratphink

Actually Howie is Canadian, so they have no Americans judging.

July 14 2011 at 2:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aerofanz

I really have no choice but to believe that it is rigged just to get the comments and conversation going, but who knew that they would want to make viewers so mad that they will stop watching??? There is no other reason they would put through a guy who does belly flops into a foot of water, or that fat guy who flails around on the stage (who is obviously simple of mind and not aware that they are using him) and sent home some truly talented people. They are supposed to head-line a Vegas show. You can't do belly flops for an hour at $80 a ticket!! I have always know that there is nothing REAL about reality TV but I really had hoped that AGT would be the exception.

July 14 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tenaclark

This little girl is a great talent, and so gracious when she receives compliments.

I'm not much of a "reality show" fan, but AGT has a few good acts this year, which makes it worth sitting through the boring acts. Sandou Russian Trio is amazing.

July 14 2011 at 1:26 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
tigerladdy

I can't believe the judges did not put Ryan Andreas through to the top 48. Ryan has an amazing voice and he deserved to have a chance for America to vote. I hope there is a wild card and the judges acknowledge their mistake !!!!!

July 14 2011 at 1:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
wrj61032

snap boogie what a joke.

July 14 2011 at 12:49 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
soswo

This show AGT is entertaining at the least, but some of the talent that they let through is so outrageous. Howie and Sharon dont have a clue as to what real talent is, and Morgan is the Simon Cowell of the group, and really tells it like it is sometimes, because he sometimes also gets it very wrong. It is nice to see people chase their dreams, but the judges must be fair and the majority of the time they are not, which makes be believe that they the judges have to let some of the bad ones through to make it seem that the show is honest. And lets all be realistic, no one is going to a Las Vegas show to see litlle kids perform at night, at least I would not. I love going to Vegas, and seeing the shows, but from this years crop of talent, there is no one I would even waste my time with, and that is all the judges are doing, is wasting our time. And for them to say this is the best group of talent they have had since the show originated is just out in left field.

July 14 2011 at 12:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Rosemary

Does anyone know what happened to Lys Agnes...She was my favorite from the start. .I heard she took herself out and not sure why. Thanks.

July 14 2011 at 12:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Rosemary's comment
firststatemate

Agnes claims she spent a night in her hotel room with host of the show, Nick Cannon. She said it was her understanding that Cannon and his wife, Mariah Carey, have an "open relationship". Whatever the facts and the truth are here, I would assume things were getting a little hot in the kitchen and she figured it best to bail out.

July 14 2011 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply