July 30, 2014

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Divorcing

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 15th 2011 5:37PM
Jennifer Lopez, Marc AnthonyJennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are getting a divorce.

The TV power couple released the following statement to People:

"We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters.

"It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

The couple has been married for seven years and recently collaborated on Latin American talent show, 'Q'Viva: The Chosen.'

Lopez joined 'American Idol' last season and has yet to reveal her plans for next season. Anthony recently joined the cast of TNT's 'Hawthorne.'

The duo, parents to 3-year-old twins Max and Emme, recently performed a steamy number together on 'Idol.'

So was this just a case of busy schedules or drifting apart? Or are certain gossip sites right about a more-than-just-acting flirtation between J.Lo and her latest music video co-star, Cuban actor and model William Levy?

In the video below from earlier this summer, Anthony talks to the ladies of 'The Talk' about meeting Lopez, whom he called "the most beautiful woman in the world."

beepz1118

Well this marriage lasted longerr than a lot of folks thought ...look Jennifer is doing her she's not losing anything that's my girl she'll be on top again

July 25 2011 at 1:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RC

J-lo will be dating someone in the next 10 days..., Im not saying I'm not a fan, but J-lo, Halle Berry, at some point you got to look at the woman in that situation... I mean 3-4 husbands, 1 fiancee', and a boyfriend and nobody worked out
???

July 20 2011 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lidia Valenzuela

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, WildCent. com

July 20 2011 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lidia Valenzuela

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, WildCent.com

July 20 2011 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ANGELMV4

WISHING BOTH JENNIFER AND MARK A HAPPY LIFE AND HOPING THE CHILDREN WILL HAVE BOTH PARENTS ALWAYS.PUTTING ALL YOUR OWN PROBLEMS ASIDE AND JUST BE THERE FOR YOU CHILDREN.BOTH OF YOU CAN STILL LOVE EACH OTHER,JUST NOT BE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. ANGEL

July 19 2011 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rkenne4

It is shocking to see the Royal couple spliting up, I have such admiration for them, my heart was broken to see them ending their marriage. I am praying that God will put JLo and Marc Anthony back together again, because the third time around is a charm.

July 19 2011 at 12:53 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
ALINE LA FORTUNE

she is beautiful.

July 18 2011 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kathleen0615

This really saddens me because I saw two people in LOVE. Why is it when this happene, it is always the woman's fault? I don't know them, but I believe that Marc was very jealous and insecure. I married a very jealous man and my life was a living HELL! I believe the break up came about because of the JERK she was briefly married to or living with when she was much younger threatened to release so-called sex video of he and Jennifer. ( he is a sicko). Marc couldn't stand seeing a tape like that, his jealousy can out in a rage and Jennifer couldn't take it anymore. To all of you jealous femalesblaming her and calling her names, GET A LIFE! You witches JUST wish you could come close to being as BEAUTIFUL as Jennifer is inside and out! For the guyscalling her names, GROW UP, get a life. You know she is a sweet, beautiful woman and would NEVER even look at someone like YOU!! A bunch of Bitches and Asswholes who can "ONLY IMAGINE: what it would be like to even touch her!

July 18 2011 at 9:12 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kathleen0615's comment
Paul

HUH? REALLY? MARC WAS JEALOUS AND THEN HE SHOWED RAGE? WHAT EXACTLY WAS SAID? AFTER ALL OF THAT JENNIFER THEN SAID "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE". IT WAS JUST LIKE THAT, RIGHT?

July 19 2011 at 12:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Paul's comment
Lidia Valenzuela

July 20 2011 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down
sdcfish

Not a shocker! They are two different people....and by the looks of it, Marc Anthony seemed to be indulging in a bit of the white stuff......and I am sure Jennifer is more a of a down to earth type of person. I called it when I first saw Marc Anthony chomping at the bit and obviously under the influence of something other than mother nature. I hope Marc and Jennifer find happy lives in their future. All the best to them both!

July 18 2011 at 7:04 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
LEO KENNEDY

Been in the game longer than most......live!....Son and Dance man.....Schedules to meet--gigs in various places. memorizing scripts then performing? No time left for anything!!!...then Ego's and need for adulation of fans and audiences?......Especially when Husband and wife are both in the business! Perfect recipe for separation--lack of communication!

July 18 2011 at 6:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply