July 29, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris Tapped as 'So You Think You Can Dance' Guest Judge

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 15th 2011 2:00PM
Neil Patrick HarrisThe big stars keep on coming to 'So You Think You Can Dance.' Look for 'How I Met Your Mother' star Neil Patrick Harris to serve as a guest judge on the Emmy-nominated Fox dancing competition.

According to Zap2It, Harris will appear on the Wed., July 20 episode.

'Modern Family' star Jesse Tyler Ferguson recently popped up on the panel. 'Will & Grace' veteran Megan Mullally, Debbie Reynolds, Carmen Electra and frequent 'Glee' guest Kristin Chenoweth have also served as guest judges during this star-studded season.

However, one of the biggest names in pop music hasn't made her appearance yet. Lady Gaga will reportedly serve as a guest judge before the show's season finale.

Watch Thursday night's 'SYTYCD' elimination here.

Tell us: Do you think Neil Patrick Harris will be a good guest judge?

Wayne English

I thought a "Big Star" was someone like Leonardo DeCaprio or Matt Damon. Certainly not Neil Patrick Harris. I like him but he is a TV actor. Your headlines should be more realistic.

July 16 2011 at 8:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Wayne English's comment
jim guynup

he is a broadway, varous theater performances, movies .tv and a writer. is that enough? be informed before you speak please!!!!

July 17 2011 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bruce and Sue

Thanks for the warning. We won't be watchin this week for certain!

July 16 2011 at 6:01 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bruce and Sue's comment
peteyyyy

why not?

October 28 2012 at 9:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorinda

Of course he will be a good judge. First, he's a big fan of the show and has been seen in the studio audience. Second, he's got the experience as a performer. Third, he is a funny, funny man.

July 16 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dicksnowbird7

Did anyone see Neil Patrick Harris as a guest star on "Glee" last season? This guy can sing, dance, act -- you name it. He is an outstanding professional, and now he and his partner are proud parents of twins! I am a true fan.

July 16 2011 at 3:50 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
hngfsgha

ebibiz
com

A F,E D HAR DY , B I K I N I -17

A I R M A X SHOX-36

L A C O S T E ,G U C C I ,T - S H I R T S -12

ebibiz
com

July 16 2011 at 3:40 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Edythe

What are his credentials? Is he in the same class technically as Mary, Sonya, Nigel etc?
If not -- who needs him!!! Although he is a nice guy!!

July 16 2011 at 2:46 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
LL

As an esthetician I always have women asking what they can do about their wrinkles. I always tell them about the Pure Collagen Facial Serum ( HTTP://tinyurl.com/FaceliftSerum ) which is America's number one anti-aging serum. It erases wrinkles and lip lines, reduces under eye circles, and boosts collagen production. It's much better, safer, and less expensive than Botox. They always come back to tell me how great it is and how much younger they look. It’s a great product and I back it up 100%.

July 16 2011 at 2:39 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
hngfsgha

ebibiz
com

A F,E D HAR DY , B I K I N I -17

A I R M A X SHOX-36

L A C O S T E ,G U C C I ,T - S H I R T S -12

ebibiz
com

July 16 2011 at 2:29 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
suziebisback

YAY!!! I LOVE NPH!!! Can't WAIT!!!

July 16 2011 at 2:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tiarebeach

I'm so glad that they have gotten really excellent dancers this season and last. It is great entertainment. I agree they need to get rid of Ear Piercing Nails on Chalkboard voice - Mary Murphy.

July 16 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tiarebeach's comment
Sally

AMEN & AMEN, SHE DRIVES ME NUTS, HAVE TO MUTE SOUND WHEN SHE COMES ON, YIKES!

July 16 2011 at 4:33 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply