August 29, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Ryan Seacrest Donates a TV and Radio Studio to Philly's Children's Hospital (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Jul 15th 2011 2:30PM
Ryan Seacrest at the Children's Hosptial of Philadelphia on 'Today''American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest unveiled a new radio and TV studio in the lobby of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Friday on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM on NBC). His Ryan Seacrest Foundation footed the bill for the closed-circuit studio, which broadcasts to other rooms in the hospital. The system is nicknamed 'The Voice,' and the Seacrest Foundation has installed a similar system in the Children's Healthcare Pediatric Hospital in his home town of Atlanta.

"It's meant for the kids to come down and use," he explained. "They can be a DJ or a host, they can be interviewed, they can interview each other. And also we'll have celebrity guests stop by and perform for them. But I wanted to come up with something that they can do while they're here, because some of them are here for quite a while."

The first of those celebrity guests was schedule to stop in Friday for a surprise visit, except it didn't surprise AJ, one of the kids at the hospital, who knew it would be Selena Gomez. "I said, 'That not a surprise if you know already. How did you find out?'" Seacrest asked AJ. Turns out a construction worker told him "by accident." AJ may have a future in investigative journalism.

Snow

Great Stuff Ryan!!!! Wish I could get you here in NJ to help children in dire need ..... That would be unbelievable!!!
Plus meeting you in person! , of course knowing its not possible, thanks for helping those children in Philly!!! God will reward you.

July 16 2011 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LL

As an esthetician I always have women asking what they can do about their wrinkles. I always tell them about the Pure Collagen Facial Serum ( HTTP://tinyurl.com/FaceliftSerum ) which is America's number one anti-aging serum. It erases wrinkles and lip lines, reduces under eye circles, and boosts collagen production. It's much better, safer, and less expensive than Botox. They always come back to tell me how great it is and how much younger they look. It’s a great product and I back it up 100%.

July 16 2011 at 2:41 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
hngfsgha

ebibiz
com

A F,E D HAR DY , B I K I N I -17

A I R M A X SHOX-36

L A C O S T E ,G U C C I ,T - S H I R T S -12

ebibiz
com

July 16 2011 at 2:30 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Carol

I always thought he was a decent person, this just confirms it. Thanks, Ryan.

July 16 2011 at 1:14 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
backdoc301

It's always nice to see people with $$ donating to worthy causes.

July 16 2011 at 10:53 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
Melanie

Ryan, I've loved you since I first saw you on AI. I love your heart. You're truly a great person.

July 16 2011 at 10:47 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
bruce1209

thanks Ryan it is about time someone did something for our children,instead of sending the money to some foreign country

July 16 2011 at 10:45 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
davidjleahy

Are the Kadashians major stock holders in AOL. ? Please no more articles or pictures of thes morons.
I am sick to death of seeing these idiots. Who are T hey? What do they do ? Absolutely no value to the
country. 98 out of 100 have no interest in these misfits i would walk away even if I saw them nude
They could not get lucky on a Navy base

July 16 2011 at 9:52 AM Report abuse +7 rate up rate down Reply
Deborah

Wonderful donation and proves we don';t ned government to have great programs.The private secor is always better at this.

July 16 2011 at 9:03 AM Report abuse +8 rate up rate down Reply
flowkay3

what ever happened to Ryan's big engagment to Joanna Moore? All of a sudden you don't see them two anymore. Was it a scam engagement?

July 16 2011 at 9:03 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to flowkay3's comment
beaniepenie

That is because he hasn't been with her in a long time he is with jULIANNE hOUGH......so wake up...!!!

July 16 2011 at 10:33 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply