October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

La Toya Jackson Thinks There Was a Conspiracy To Kill Michael, But Won't Give Any Details on 'The View' (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Jul 21st 2011 7:00PM
La Toya JAckson talks about her Michael Jackson conspiracy theory on 'The View'Dr. Conrad Murray is currently awaiting trial on involuntary manslaughter charges stemming from Michael Jackson's fatal propofol overdose. According to Jackson's sister La Toya Thursday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC), that's just the tip of the conspiracy theory iceberg. La Toya believes there was a conspiracy to kill Michael and take his publishing royalties, and added that she knew more, but didn't want to reveal it just yet.

La Toya recounted conversations she had with Michael during which he told her people were out to murder him. "He told me over and over and over," said La Toya. "When he first told me, 'La Toya, they're going to kill me,' I said, 'Who Michael?' You're Michael Jackson. No one in their right mind would ever think of doing something like this to you. That's what you think. He says, 'No, but you don't understand.' And then I saw how serious he was."

She claimed that there was someone else in the house with her brother and Dr. Murray the night Michael died, but declined to identify who that was. "I prefer not to at the moment," she said, "but I will say this, I would love to have a one-on-one with several people. I would love to have a one-on-one with probably ... "

That's when Whoopi Goldberg interrupted La Toya with a terse "mmm mmm," stopping her from naming anyone specifically, probably to help her avoid legal trouble of her own.

prvt29

It’s sad that Michael Jackson is gone, however I can’t ignore the fact that the trial suggests that Mr. Jackson had possible drug problems… just like all other entertainers. When you connect the dots, what other entertainers do you know that can move on stage as if he were still 21? I agree that his paid, private doctor should have simply said NO. Then again, who could say NO to Michael Jackson? Mr Jackson was not a stupid man…just abused by his father who seems to NEVER stop paying for the acts of his past. An unforgiving Jackson family…yet we defend them and verbally attack each other for facts that we can’t verify.
Hopefully this will be enough for his family…everyone takes a loss, some timely and some untimely. the Jackson family is rich and famous enough to have public backing, just read all of the comments made by people that the late Mr Jackson AND his family could care less about. They speak of him as if they knew him personally; where truth is he spent all of his life trying to hide himself from the public. Consider all of those who wear his same medical condition…poor and suffering. Did he contribute to the cure? Did he march for the cause? Again, consider all of those children who are poor and lost their fathers due to negligence of doctors where only money and power could reveal the truth…why isnt his family reaching out to them? instead they seek revenge and call it justice. The DOCTOR is being punished…everyone else was under the authority of the doctor..why can’t that be ENOUGH. All my life, I have only known the Jackson family as VICTIMS….they are the best victims ever…everything bad that happens to them goes to the public for judgment, and we always side with the Jackson family…but they have NEVER shared any good days with us…. Always hiding! How can we properly judge if we are not given all truth…we are truly sheep…

November 09 2011 at 1:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
prvt29

November 09 2011 at 1:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
nmeek48409

Nothing surprises me. After what we went through during our father's probate. the bank of hawaii cover up, the attorneys who had their hands out and then withdrew the bank as co-trustee, the evidence with forged signatures and the way our father was taken advantage of while he was dying NOTHING surprises me

MONEY moves people to commit crimes Go to scribd.com and google ELVIN MEEK view the documents, e mails and pleadings on our case The Judge in Hawaii would not allow our key evidence to be submitted during the evidentiary hearing. Scary really scary.

November 07 2011 at 9:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mifery

i wouldn't be surprised, RIP MJ

July 23 2011 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blaze

The Jews who run the record Industry had Michael kill over hill publishing and the comment Michael made
about them in his tour when he referred to several of them as being the devil and what the Illuminati have
plan for the world to reduce the population....

July 23 2011 at 2:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Noah Stephens

Sigh. Crazy people.

July 22 2011 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hardestyflossie

I'm a very old woman, but a happy one. I enjoy my computer and being online. But in spite of years of education, I am a little stupid about email and don't know what to do when I run into trouble. But I promise to keep trying.

July 21 2011 at 7:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply