October 26, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Big Brother' Evicts Another, Crowns a New Head of Household (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 22nd 2011 2:30AM
Cassi, 'Big Brother 13'After Dominic saved his own skin in the Power of Veto competition, Jordan put up Cassi and Shelly for Eviction. This meant yet another newbie would definitely be going home on this week's 'Big Brother' (Thu., 8PM ET on CBS), making the Head of Household competition more critical than ever.

Jordan may not be happy with her decision to stand by her alliance with Rachel and Brendon, but she did, leaving Shelly and Cassi no choice but to fight for themselves. Cassi, however, decided to take the direct approach and talk to Rachel and Brendon about what happened between them.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

It didn't go well at all. Of course, even if Rachel is getting rid of Cassi because she's a beautiful woman -- or because of a stray comment Cassi made about Porsche -- she would never admit it. What woman would?

Instead, Rachel went on the offensive, telling Cassi that her gameplay was horrible. So Cassi retorted by saying that even though she defended Rachel against the negative perception people had of her last season, she gets it now.

"You're a catty, catty girl," she told her. "Ugly person inside."

When Rachel went crying to Jordan about it, Jordan told her rather bluntly that her mouth was going to get her in trouble in the game, which is absolutely true. She almost got eliminated this week, as we suspect people would have gotten rid of her over Brendon had Jordan put them up.

Instead, it was a landslide vote against Cassi, who fared no better in her attempts to talk to Brendon. He simply talked down to her and treated her like a child, which left her momentarily dumbfounded.

"Are we not all adults in here? Why are you coming at me this way?" she asked him.

As disappointing as it must be to leave the house so early, Cassi must be relieved to get away from all the tension and negativity coming her way. But was it deserved? Was Cassi misunderstood in the house? A lot of the people on her goodbye package seemed to also think the girls may have shunned her for her beauty, but does that really happen?

At the Head of Household, the newbies took yet another blow as Rachel earned her second HoH, keeping the veterans in control of the house. We're pretty sure Dominic and Adam will find themselves back on the chopping block, making another Power of Veto victory critical.

suannesb

Wow, Rachel is so unlikeable. It's fascinating watching someone who's so narcisstic...she talks about her looks constantly, and is always comparing her looks to other women. In contrast, Cassie, who's truly beautiful, didn't seem hung-up on her own looks...and seemed quite ready to befriend other women instead of immediately viewing them as "sexual competition." It was interesting to see Cassie try to "talk" to Rachel and Brendan. It was like trying to talk to obnoxious children. Rachel never makes good points when she argues. It's like she doesn't even know how to tell someone why she mistrusts them or why she doesn't like them. She'll usually fall back on calling them a "Floater." ( ha, ha! we all know how much Rachel hates a Floater!) Thing is: Cassie was anything BUT a floater. I'm afraid Jordan will regret not putting Rachel/Brendan on the block when she had the chance. Cassie didn't fare well trying to talk to Brendan, either. Brendan's strikes me as silly and immature. I'll never forget his hissy fit about how Rachel embarassed him by calling him by their "private pet name." What a cry-baby! And everytime he's having a hard time getting Rachel to calm down, he starts telling her "Oh, Rachel, I love you SO much!" OMG! I laugh so hard! They are such a hoot. But as much as I get a kick out of watching these two, I'm ready for them to get kicked out.

July 22 2011 at 5:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to suannesb's comment
pinus1

Who are these people whose nmes and lives you know? Are they friends of yours? And yes, it has been confirmed to my satisfaction. On these shows, they call "reality," the producers see to it that there is an open bar for them. They are lushed most of the time. I suppose you know that already, as you seem to know them all so well. I do have to laugh, pardon me please......

July 22 2011 at 7:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tommy

I heard that "Roach Hole" complained last night on BB that "The Whole World Hates Me...boooohhhooooo pooor ugly little me" Well all I have to say to that is DAMN RIGHT. We do hate you because your a sniveling nasty bit#h, and as for "Bendin" (referring to his tendency to bend over in front of hot dudes..WTF?) He needs to stop pretending to like her and come out of the closet once and for all. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THESE TWO WASTES OF SKIN OFF THIS SHOW, YOUR KILLING A GREAT SHOW !!!!!!

July 22 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rose Jenkins

Rachel is unstable, and lacks confindence in her self. I was hoping that they would back door her. I hope they don't live to regret their discision on not putting her up.

July 22 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tommy

Rachel is a nasty bit#h, and Brendon is a fool for being with her. She is a nasty, mean spirited, ugly person who doesnt deserve ANY attention at all. I have watched BB for a long time, however the producers bringing them back has turned me off, and so I have turned the show off completely.

July 22 2011 at 2:10 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
effiemaui

RACHEL WANTED CASSIE OUT BECAUSE CASSIE IS SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!!

July 22 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lmuha89903

It's obvious that CBS was a veteran player to win, look at the new player they're all pretty bad at everything. It might be awhile before the newbies win an HOH.

July 22 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ohslimgoody

They made the biggest mistake by not getting rid of Rachel she is ridiculious.

July 22 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
kmart99572

i am so happy for rachel to win hoh good for her . ilove rachel and brondon way to go.

July 22 2011 at 1:31 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
radh13

I am a huge Big Brother fan and have watched every season. I can NOT take another season with Rachel and Brendan. I absolutely can't stand her, she is an ugly person on the outside and inside, as for Brendan he is a complete TOOL. I figure something has to be wrong with him, he is a fairly decent looking guy and for him to "settle" with Rachel just goes to show that something is not right with him. So for me I have stopped watching for the time being, I will resume watching either after Rachel is voted off OR I will watch next season. Big Brother you make the series look desperate by putting on these veterans, bring the show back the way it was in the beginning. As for Rachel, America doesn't like you because you are mean, jealous and vile. Oh I had to laugh when they were talking about plastic surgery because her lips are all jacked up and she looks ridiculous!! Please Rachel for the sake of the viewers wear make up, because you are a rough looking girl.

July 22 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
retdgob

Couldn't stand Rachel last season but she started this season with some sense but now has lost it...again... Cassie was so right in her comments..and Bravo to Jordan for not mincing words, shame is that Rachel will never take them to heart and continue to be catty and just plain unpleasant. Her only redeeming factor is her competiveness...she is unrelentless. To bad she is not a nice person.

July 22 2011 at 1:18 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply