September 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim G. Gets Thrown Out of the Gorgas' Christmas Party on 'Real Housewives of NJ' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 25th 2011 10:10AM
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'Apparently it's so much fun kicking people out of the Gorgas' Christmas Party that the fine folks at 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Thu., 10PM ET on Bravo) have split it across two episodes. Last week, we got the impromptu departure of Monica Chacon.

This week, though, things got dramatic when Kim G. was abruptly asked to leave. She must have anticipated it, because she brought her own -- ultimately ineffective -- bodyguard. Does that mean Caroline was right to say she only went there to hurt people and stir the pot?

Of course it does!

Eventually, the Manzos manhandled her out, comparing her to the infamous Danielle Staub, who also brought a bodyguard to a party so she could create drama and have protection. It was both funny and pathetic watching Kim G. try to create a drama out of nothing on national television.

Sue C. Bowie

It's about time someone kicked Kim "G" to the curb. She's a malicious gossip. She went to that party to cause trouble. She took a bodyguard to the party She also took Monica Chacon to the party when she knew exactly who she was. ( She ran over to Jacqueline's house and wanted her to see her I phone the day of the court appearance) Jacqueline should have ask her to leave that day. I am just glad Caroline took her to task and her family backed her up.

July 25 2011 at 7:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sara Huff

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, CentShack.com

July 25 2011 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sara Huff

July 25 2011 at 3:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
thunderboatsuzy

good for caroline, that kim g is an old hag living off some rich guys money..nobody want s to be with her she is always alone.. HELLO wonder why....

July 25 2011 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bear2

What is the purpose of this show being on TV? Do people really watch it? If so, they really need an education. Perhaps they should take some classes at a local college or something.........Get educated people......this show is C R A P!

July 25 2011 at 2:42 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bear2's comment
Sue C. Bowie

We have a couple of pseudo snobs in our midst. I have to wonder how you got your information if at least one of you didn't watch the show or read the gossip. By the way I have a college education.

July 25 2011 at 7:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DebAL44@aol.com

Another bunch of scumbag women.

July 25 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
justbelieve50

for someone who told Teresa's cousin Kathy it is not of anyones business what happens to others outside of the family, Caroline sure does stick her big ugly nose in a lot of places that don't concern her...it's like she's trying to be the mafia mama of the whole town. she should try workiin' on her wussy boys and crybaby girl first!

July 25 2011 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SpeedyNutrino43

Anyone who could be entertained by that bunch of supercilious, dysfunctional women are themselves vacuous, insipid bimbos. What a waste of perfectly good airtime.

July 25 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to SpeedyNutrino43's comment
Sue C. Bowie

You must watch those brillant peices of art called "The Batchelorette" and "Big Brother"

July 25 2011 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelli

makes me happy every week i'm don't have money. every one of these shows is about how miserable rich people are and i don't want to be that unhappy. i do love watching the drama though....lol

July 25 2011 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Kelli's comment
Sue C. Bowie

I'm with you Kelli.

July 25 2011 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lonny

Those two Manzo sons are pathetic Mamas boys.

July 25 2011 at 11:27 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply