July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim and Kris Argue Over a Patch of Psoriasis on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 25th 2011 6:15AM
Kris Jenner, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'Kim Kardashian had a temper tantrum that a teenager would be proud of on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!). We can understand being concerned about a bout of psoriasis on the eve of a video shoot, but this is the modern era.

"It's not like a photo shoot where it can just be Photoshopped," Kim lamented to her mother. "This is video. You cannot fix it."

First of all, does she really not know how easy it is to manipulate video? Second of all, does she not know how powerful lighting and makeup are?

No, she needed to have her fit, and nothing Kris could say would soothe her. Not even Kris saying that she knew exactly what Kim was going through because she herself has had it. Nope, nobody knows what Kim is going through.

And then, because this is how Kardashians deal with situations that make them angry or frustrated, Kim threw her mother out of her house. If you can't run away, then you push away. But since this is how they deal, and they all know it, everything was smoothed over and fine before the next commercial break ended.

And yes, Kim went on the video shoot, makeup was used to conceal the rash on her legs and everything looked fine. Sure the fit was completely unnecessary, but it's how Kardashians communicate. How else do you think they built their media empire?

Mac

Is it true that Kim is using deer antler velvet to help her psoriasis? I read somewhere that she was approached by a New Zealand ( www.antlervelvet.com ) company to trial the product, and if the results were good they would be launching in the US soon?
Anyone heard anything?
It would not surprise me if this were true, she does promote a heap of stuff!
My Brother has psoriatic arthritis and would love to find something that can help!
I heard that kingly Velvet is releasing comments this week about the new product..?

September 16 2012 at 4:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tonja Lawson-Harbin

Well everytime i type something on Kim Kardashians wall about what a fool she made of herself in the psoriasis episode they immediately take it off. so i went on Kris Jenners site and told her what an ass her daughter made of herself and how she should try and help out by speaking out about the subject and informing the public. She acted like a spoiled rotten 3 year old. but why would i expect anythin else from someone who is only famous cause she has a huge ass and strings along professional ball players.

August 01 2011 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tonja Lawson-Harbin

Kim Kardashian made a fool of herself. my husband is covered from head to toe and bleeds from all the scabs covering his body. she is a public figure that alot of little girls look up to (for some strange reason). I tuned in just to watch the psoriasis show and she didnt let me down by acting like a spoile idiot. it isnt cancer, it could be a helluva lot worse. at least she can afford the treatments. we are just farmers in east TN who can barely afford out bills much less the shots for Allen. Someone needs to educate Kim that she IS NOT above this disease. it strikes everyone and i have been fighting off people that look at my husband like he has leprosy. people even get out of swimming pools and move away from him it is so bad. she has like 10 little spots covered with make up and acts like a three year old. live with it baby, there is no cure. but like i said at least you can afford the treatment.

July 31 2011 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
William Bremkamp

If I was her husband than this show would be all about me having sex with her because that is all I have ever wanted to do was get it all out of my system having wonderful long sex with Kim Kardashian;)

July 30 2011 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jose Manuel Herrera

I love everything KIM K!! She is one of the Hottest looking women in the
world.

I loved this pic of her here...

July 27 2011 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dialurdoctor Medrx

Speaking with a doctor is lot more easier .

July 26 2011 at 7:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bella

A patch is not the end of the world, it hasn't stopped you so far. Why don't you embrace it like us fellow sufferers and just be happy to be alive, because there is no real cure yet so deal with it. And by the way, due to your tantrum everyone now knows about it so apologize to your Mother, unless its staged and get over it! And another thing, unecessary stress will only make it worse..I'm just sayin.

July 25 2011 at 11:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SHADOSMOM

Oh boo hoo! poor little rich girl. With all that money she can get any treatment that is available and not worry about the price. I have had psorarisis for over 25 years. It's a bitch that your insurance covers medication by mouth but will not cover a topical ointment. Wish I could afford over $500. a tube. With her that's just a couple a hundred dollar bills she can throw in the garbage and not miss it. To us peons we just have to deal with it the best way we can. This is almost like bringing her down to my level, except she has benefits to help her. I wonder when she looks at herself does she use all of her pea brain to try and figure out what blue collar person she stood next to catch it. (Yes, I know you can't CATCH it).

July 25 2011 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

I guess the possibility of being a spokesperson for Psoriasis is something that would never occur to her. Shame on this cry baby!

July 25 2011 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Felecia Parks

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Sony laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $51.81 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyJump.com

July 25 2011 at 5:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply