October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'The Bachelorette': From Three Guys to Four to the Final Two (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 26th 2011 12:44AM
Ashley Hebert, 'The Bachelorette'This week, an eliminated bachelor flew to Fiji to try and get another chance with Ashley Hebert on 'The Bachelorette' (Mon., 8PM ET on ABC), and it wasn't Bentley. It wasn't Ames either, though we suspect that's because he still may not have fully registered that he was eliminated last week.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Apparently, Ryan thought getting eliminated in the middle of a date may indicate a hasty decision on Ashley's part, so he came back and gave Ashley a second chance to consider him.

"I don't know if after I left if you sat back and you regretted anything, if you thought ... maybe we should have had more of a chance," he told her. "If that's in your mind at all, then I want to spend more time with you."

He gave her a couple of days to think about it, which she may have tried to do while experiencing some awesome overnight adventure dates with Ben and Constantine (J.P.'s date was after she gave Ryan her decision).

Ashley apparently has fallen pretty hard for Ben and J.P.. Constantine, meanwhile, admitted he's not quite there yet with her, which worried her as he went through more than 100 houses before settling on one. How many Bachelorettes has he seen before her?

In a classy move, Constantine opted out of the overnight stay with her and determined that at this stage of the competition, he may as well bow out completely. Then Ashley went and told Ryan that she never felt "that" connection with him, as she has with the remaining two guys.

J.P. and Ashley got to enjoy a private island, and by this point she knew it was Ben and J.P. for the finale. Who do you think she'll chose? Who do you think she should choose? Our money's on J.P. for the win!

Puppers Lover

It seems she wants to pick one AFTER the all nighter! AGREE ANYONE???

July 26 2011 at 2:12 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Puppers Lover

Did anyone ever count how many times she said the name BENTLEY??????I wonder how the other guys will feel when they ralize BENTLEY was the ONLY one she wanted!!POOR BEN!!!!!!!!

July 26 2011 at 2:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Puppers Lover

I just want to hats off to Constatine GENTLEMA with looks and wonderful manners BRAVO TO YOU !!!!!!! Iwould expect no less from the GREEK upbringing! YASOU!

July 26 2011 at 2:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
randy

So.. what guy wouldn't like going around the world, living in nice hotels and drinking like a fish every day? I'd do it. Oh, the girl... I find it hard to believe any of these guys would take a serious interest in this girl. I certainly wouldn't. The guys look more interested in how much air time they get. Can't say I blame them. Besides, it's all about Bentley..LOL What a worthless tv show. I have to admit..my gf wants me to watch it with her. Non stop laughing for me..

July 26 2011 at 1:41 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
diabmang

Dess222 - I do NOT share your view. First of all, beauty and attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. Second of all, attraction and falling in love is about so much more than physical chemisty, though that certainly plays a role. Ashley comes across as approachable and down to earth and is very pleasing to the eye. Just my own opinion.

July 26 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

this girl has some serious relationship problems. she will mostlikely pick JP cause he has issues to. Ben is a wonderful man but I think he will be hurt.

July 26 2011 at 12:54 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Hello

Oh, she did? I stopped watching. This was the silliest and most boring season yet. If she is in love with one of these last two, I will eat my hat.

Boring!!!!

July 26 2011 at 12:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Beverly

Does it really matter who she chooses???? Like all the rest of them, they all end up going their own way!

July 26 2011 at 12:43 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
nmmt2

HAVECASH...do you know Ashley or know something the rest of us do not? DO TELL...what do you mean she is not a dentist and not studying dentistry and "barely a high school grad"? Frankly...that story sounds better than anything that has been on this season of the bachelorette...sort of like how Emily was a hospital event planner...she planned ONE event....

July 26 2011 at 12:38 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
stephaniewaldman

i think ashley should choose ben, i think he's way more cutter then jp, if i was her i would choose ben.

July 26 2011 at 12:33 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply