October 30, 2014

'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 2 Cast, Trailer Revealed (VIDEO)

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 27th 2011 10:30AM
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 2 cast looks ... familiar. All the original ladies -- yes, even Kim Richards and Camille Grammer will be back -- but there are two new ladies joining the fold.

According to People, Eddie Cirbrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and businesswoman Dana Wilkey, will be appear on the show. They'll be featured as friends, not official 'Housewives.' From the looks of the trailer, they'll be stirring up quite a bit of drama.

Along with Kim and Camille, Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof, Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump are returning.

Brandi is a friend of Adrienne and Dana is friends with Taylor.

The trailer for the new season features lots of dogs in clothing, the ladies attempting to cook, fabulous trips, imploding marriages, drug-use accusations and ... "another dinner party from hell." Season 2 premieres Mon., Sept. 5 at 9PM on Bravo.

Check out the trailer for the new season below.

John

These women don't know what being a "Real" housewife is. It certainly isn't living in mansions, driving cars more expensive then my house, and droping $50 grand for a Christmas party. Where their biggest problem is that this one hired my personal hair dresser away from me. It certainly isn't my reality that's for sure. I just found a job today after 19 months of searching. I'm now earning $55,000.00 LESS than I was before. That's a decline of more than half my income. And the Gorga's in NJ drop that on a Christmas party.

July 28 2011 at 3:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

They look like a bunch of hookers waiting around the cathouse for the Johns to show up!

July 28 2011 at 3:43 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
wpackers63

Put them All into the lives of our Military or into the lives of taking care of the Elderly, Maybe than, when they shed a tear, I'll have any kind of sympathy.

July 28 2011 at 12:02 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
elnelg

I don't understand the appeal. These women have gotten more than enough compensation for their ridiculous lives and now we must listen to them complain about how it's not enough. This is entertainment?

July 27 2011 at 10:53 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
junarlee@yahoo.cn

i am a chinese ,i can not understand it

July 27 2011 at 10:37 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to junarlee@yahoo.cn's comment
djmic

You're probably too intelligent for our mindless TV shows.

July 28 2011 at 8:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Zanzibar

Watched last season because I was convalescing... but if Camille, Taylor, and now Eddie's caustic ex are going to be on, then count me out. These shows really are too much drama and bickering for me. Everyone will be better off living their own lives. My health expert told me that watching these things is bad for our health, and I now agree. So a big NO THANK YOU to all of "The Real Housewives" of every city.

July 27 2011 at 9:47 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
wliao5

OMG ,My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via
------Celebmingle.C óM------- ..it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online. …You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet one , It's worthy a try!
--------QQQQQQw

July 27 2011 at 9:09 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
geldonski

Come on people. You can't really tell me that any of you watch this s**t. All I can say is, Wow! What losers.

July 27 2011 at 8:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ArmyOfMe1981

I'm so over the Eddie Cibrian/LeAnn Rimes bullshit. Now his ex is milking off of the crap. Screw her.

July 27 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
mvsnb81

if reality tv is the entertainment for our generation, we really need to fix things

July 27 2011 at 7:18 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply