October 21, 2014

First Official Clothed 'Two and a Half Men' Cast Photo With Ashton Kutcher

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 28th 2011 3:25PM
Ashton KutcherAs if the nude cast photo wasn't enough, CBS has released a new fully clothed picture of Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones together.

The trio are wearing tuxedos -- Kutcher has taken over the red bow tie look from Jones -- and surround a microphone. What does it all mean? Deadline reports no new theme has been shot, but it's not out of the question to assume Ashton Kutcher will be singing (well, at least lip-synching) the 'Two and a Half Men' theme song.

If you've never seen the opening credits, we've embedded the earworm of a song below.

'Two and a Half Men' returns, sans Charlie Sheen, on Mon. Sept. 19 at 9PM on CBS.

Check out a larger version of the photo and the theme song after the jump.

Two and a Half Men Cast

Stephen Vernon

Charlie Sheen will be missed, as stated by most others, his role was not acting the part but playing his life as that role. He was too funny and I highly doubt that Ashton Kutcher will be able to fill the shoes or invent a character that will fit the empty role. The demise of Charlie in the subways of Paris is too funny and oh so typical of the script of Two and 1/2 Men. The new cast chemistry is yet to be seen, I have low expectations that it will work, how can you follow the life role of Charlie Sheen. You can't act it if you have not lived it!! And 700,00 an episode, MY GOD! For an untested part? Oh Yea and the set break trailer for Kutcher is way over the top.

August 15 2011 at 8:03 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
CLARK

The Show Is Charlie Sheen! No One can replace him. Say good bye to the ratings.

August 07 2011 at 12:59 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cheesopath

Ok, firing Charlie Sheen was the biggest mistake in whoever it was' life. Even if he is a jerk, the camera loves him. He is the show. And now the show is dead. At least I wont be watching it any more. I mean, look at that guy! It's like "Oh, no, I lost my girl friend. Where am I? ... Oooh, look, there's Jon Cryer. I'm a big fan!"

danny: Yes, it survived. BECAUSE it was Charlie. He is an awesome and hilarious actor.

Janet Rogers talking: This is me answering. That's why no one can replace him. He can do what he wants, but it doesn't matter. He makes everybody happy! (Except for the idiot who fired him O.o)

July 29 2011 at 8:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
kimcrdr

ok I know Charlie Sheen has done alot wrong lately but I sure am going to miss him on the show, His acting was almost just like him in real life, He did great on the show and he will be missed, I do like Ashton Kutcher, such a cutie!! but I do not think the show will be the same, but I am willing to give it a chance and I must say that young Angus Jones well we will see him in alot of stuff I bet ya!! he does an excellent job!

July 29 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danny

Sheen was great on the show,and yet a fool off camera. What a dork of the greatest magnitude!!! However, seldom does a show get renewed once the Star has left,but in this case the Star was fired while the show was still a top ten hit. In fact the other stars of the show had just signed new contracts and received raises shortly before Charlies falling out. So with big bucks rolling in from syndication and the natural curiousity of fans,they opted to continue on with a high profile replacement. Remember, Sheen himself replaced Michael J. Fox on Spin City in the middle of its run and continued its success. It might survive(doubtful), but you never know?

July 29 2011 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

I hate it already!!!

July 29 2011 at 1:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
whamhammer

The shows dead Jim, grab its wallet and I'll grab its watch.

July 29 2011 at 1:30 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Janet Rogers Talking

Ok so I never comment on these things but if feel compelled. Charlie Sheen is a horrible actor, what he did on Two and a half men was not acting, he was being himself. A smart ass, drunk, womanizer, who has no regard for anyone but himself. Glad he is gone, and hope to enjoy the show even more now the the "winner" is off.

July 29 2011 at 1:10 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Janet Rogers Talking's comment
Candace

That's why it was so great!!

July 29 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Terry and Mandy

Charlie Sheen had numerous chances to clean up his act and stay on his hit show. He decided to let his ego get the best of him and take the attitude that "I can be as bad as I want and the producers can't do anything about it, because I'm the star". Well guess what, everybody has a breaking point where they have to say "enough is enough". He became a liability to the show instead of an asset. And now he's gone. That is the way business works. I hope Ashton does a good job because I enjoy the show and would hate to see the other good characters end up out of work because Charlie Sheen was an a__hole.

July 29 2011 at 1:09 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
tvolsfan4ever

The cast and crew of Two and a Half men knew all about Charlie Sheens life style it was even written into the show although I like Ashton he is no Sheen. My prediction is Charlie Sheen WINNING Two and A Half Men LOSING

July 29 2011 at 1:04 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply