July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Ice-T Gets Emotional While Renewing His Vows on 'Ice Loves Coco' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 1st 2011 6:55AM
'Ice Loves Coco'Ice-T has spent years building a reputation as one pretty tough dude. His rap persona doesn't take crap from anyone, and he generally plays pretty tough guys in his acting roles. But we've seen a more tender side on 'Ice Loves Coco' (Sun., 10:30PM ET on E!). It's right there in the title.

She softens his heart. But even so, raw emotions are just not something we see that often coming from Ice-T. But he allowed himself to be vulnerable and spoke from the heart at the ceremony where they were renewing their vows.

Visibly choking up, which he said was a big deal in front of all those people, he told her, "You saved my life, Coco. I'm happy every day and everybody knows it's real."

We certainly do, and it's a beautiful and rare thing to see on reality television. And don't worry, Ice. Everyone still thinks you're one of the coolest dudes on television and in the recording studio. No one's going to fault your love.

DISNEY LIVE

IT GOES .....ITS NOT ABOUT YOU ITS NOT ABOUT US... WHOS SING THE SONG..PLEASE HELP???

August 02 2011 at 2:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DISNEY LIVE

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SONG AT THE END.

August 02 2011 at 2:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aprilbrat

I like ICE he's very cool..and she's adorable.....wish them the best always

August 01 2011 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita Compton

I had always love Ice-T music from way back. I remember him and his son's mother being together. I had no acknowledge of coco being his wife. Why he didnt marry his son's mother? she was pretty. I wish him the best and much more success.

August 01 2011 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marynron

great granny knows a thing or two about life and love, Ice and Coco have it all. Kudos to the couple that will love and keep each other as the vows state. The puppy is cute too, keep those cheese snacks handy!

August 01 2011 at 1:18 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
scorpian777

I love this guy!! I'm happy for him!!

August 01 2011 at 12:35 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
NICK

Till "DEF" do they part.

August 01 2011 at 12:34 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to NICK's comment
Trish

yeah, what's up with that?? some people also can't say "this that these and those" either...it's dis, dat, dees and dooes" hellooooo

August 01 2011 at 2:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty

I saw this show and I couldnt believe how emotional Ice got. I like the show and I think they are really in love. Coco takes good care of him and he will do anything for her. This show really changed my mind about these two. I wish them all the happiness in the world. So far so good. Ten years and going strong. The dog is funny too.

August 01 2011 at 11:40 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Marlene

I watched one episode of this HORRIBLE show!! All it is about is her showing off her FAKE BOOBS! She has NO CLASS

August 01 2011 at 11:04 AM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Marlene's comment
scorpian777

Ice T loves her thats all that should matter

August 01 2011 at 12:36 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply