July 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Khloe Teases Kris Too Much at a Restaurant on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 1st 2011 7:00AM
'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'Obviously, in any situation there is such a thing as too much and too far. Khloe, though, didn't know where that line was with her mother one night at dinner on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!).

It started off simply enough, with Khloe calling Kris a "Leaky Leak" and teasingly not letting her out of the booth when she announced she needed to use the restroom. But Khloe kept at it, even after Bruce got up to make room for Khloe to slide out.

"Are you leaking?" she asked her mother, but Kris was already no longer amused -- as a woman with bladder issues, she legitimately needed to go. Finally, Khloe let her out, but the damage was done. Bruce and Kris simply decided to leave, leaving Khloe behind and feeling kind of bad.

"Now I feel bad," she lamented to Kourtney and Scott. "I didn't know it was that serious and intense." Unfortunately, when you've really gotta go, you're really not in the mood for horseplay and shenanigans.

jonler5

The mother supportes her girls to be slut for money!!

August 18 2011 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
homeinsulation

I've never watched a single episode and I can see now I'm missing nothing. I can't believe people actually watch this senseless crap.

August 02 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Juanita

As much I hate pug face Khloe (she is the most obnoxious rude, foul-mouth byatch), I do have to say...that entire family is so disrespectful. I am not a big Kris Jenner fan..I think she is riding the coattails of her ***** daughters for her own fame and puts her "momager" (a file combo name if ever I heard one) job ahead of being a mother. Everyone of those skanks (and now two see the little Jenner skanks running as fast as they can to be just like the ***** sisters) is rude and direspectful. Who the hell talks to their mother like that (every other word is f-you)..and then Kris Jenner not only allows it..but talks to them the same way.

For god's sake Bruce...is your face so friggin tight you cannot man up and take charge of your OWN girls..you see what the kardashian ****** have become..you are going to allow your pre-teens to be the same? Wait until THEY want to be known as Kendel Kardashian. Quit being such a *****....man up and take charge of your own daughters...for god's sake..SEND THEM TO SCHOOL!!! MAKE SURE THEY GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE!

August 01 2011 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Juanita

I cannot stand that fat tramp Khloe. her face looks like a bull dog. She will NEVER be as pretty as her sisters..and her inappropriate and rude obnoxious behavior just makes me want to slap the crap out of her. Khoe dear..here's a little tip from me to you..when you are fat and ugly...try to be sweet and nice, it balances you out.

August 01 2011 at 7:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
womanofjaz

Khloe, you are nothing without your mother. You girls are a bunch of ego-filled whiney dress up dolls. The show gives me a headache, stress and it just shows that all the money your family might have can't bring you integrity, class and compassion for your mother's condition. The woman works real hard to give you some kind of life that you normally wouldn't have. The reality of your lives is sincerely pitifull. I'm so turned off. I feel sorry for Chris Jenner, he's laughed at and is just whipped by the shallow personalities in his family. He's the only one that has morals and class. The rest of you need to 're-think' your personalities. For you truly have become a bore.

August 01 2011 at 6:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
myshangs

Khloe, I watch the show all the time and I can't understand why you and your other sisters are so disrespecfull to your mother...For God's sake, she is your mother, she is the reason that you are here. Whenever, you have kids, you will get the heart ache that will tear you apart. And Kris, you are the mother, you need to demand respect, and set an example, Quit saying F---k you along with your daughters. They think it is okay to say that to you and around you. Set some kind of higher standards. You need to call a family meeting and start over. Let them know that you demand respect.

August 01 2011 at 4:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
holcon1

Sorry can't be don't worry about it Khloe, but that was a terrible thing to do. When you have as many children as Kris, you will understand, infact having 1 baby puts a lot of ware and tear on your body internally. Just remember pays backs are a bitch.

August 01 2011 at 4:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

self centered insensitive Byotch

August 01 2011 at 4:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cristi

That is not at all funny. I cannot imagine treating my mom like that.

August 01 2011 at 3:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lrrp67

Kardashian Smardashian...........go tha hell away...........what bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 01 2011 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply