April 17, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Alex Battles Jill and LuAnn on 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 2nd 2011 10:45AM
'The Real Housewives of New York City, Reunion Part 2'The season may be over but the hurt feelings linger on. That's why we have so much fun with these reunion shows for the likes of 'The Real Housewives of New York City' (Mon., 10PM ET on Bravo). They're so successful, they tend to get two reunion installments per 'Housewives' iteration.

What makes it work is that by the time we reach the reunion shows, the women have also watched the episodes aired on television. So they've now seen how horrible they are to one another, and they know what everyone said about them behind their backs, and worse.

Poor Andy Cohen has to sit in the middle, hoping no one jumps up like a 'Jerry Springer' episode to start a fight. Alex turned red when arguing with LuAnn and Jill about who said what behind whose back.

Alex was proud of her "Thug in a Cocktail Dress" line about LuAnn and said she was making t-shirts, promising the Countess two.

"Oh good for you. So you're selling t-shirts now. Classy," LuAnn said, revealing some class arrogance of her own.

Rumor has it there could be a casting shake-up by next season that may leave Alex on the curb, or even see Jill launch a spin-off. Are you ready for a few of these ladies to get out of the spotlight and see some fresh blood on the show?

Elaine Leirer

Time for a change. Time for fun wealthy people who like one another. Time to ditch the desperate climbers. Time to desimonize.

August 02 2011 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
txdawnie

I used to love this show but the change over the years is shockingly bad. LuAnn is such a poser. She pretends to be uber rich and god love her desperate cling to how "classy" she is...while acting like the lowest class person I've ever met. Note to LuAnn...people with actual class don't have to tell everyone how classy they are.

One of my favorite lines..."I've been nothing but gracious to you". Good gravy woman, you're not the Queen! You are NOT gracious. You're horribly rude. You give royalty a bad name...perhaps the reason for your divorce? If you were honestly gracious and classy...honey you'd have people saying how wonderful you are, but instead you are quite the opposite! And check your pocket book darling...you're not even rich my dear. The Morocco trip...we know you didn't host it sweetheart. BRAVO did. And a classy person does not attempt to take credit where credit is not due.

Jill...what a sad change there. From an honestly enjoyable human being to a human monster mean girl. Fame went to work on your pretty head and turned you from a wonderful businesswoman to be respected, to a 17 year old that I have to say I hope I would never have been compared with. She won't leave the show. She's in too deep in her perceived fame status to ever let go of the film crew.

Sonja isn't fun to watch IMO. A bit too much arm candy and not enough brain power. I don't know what's going to happen to this show. There were some scenes filmed this year that really turned me off. The Alex and the nighty scene...barf...Gad get some dignity! And even Ramona and her husband's "sex" scene...come on, we don't need to see a repeat of the CA housewives. Cindy as an addition was a waste and while Kelly is maintaining her sanity...she's gone from scary to boring. Not good for your career. Cindy...note to self...you DO NOT take your assistant nor take a business call at a lunch. Turn the dang phone off and show some manners even if you don't like the woman. That scene took you down several notches honey.

August 02 2011 at 7:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
margievasicek

I am so tired of LuAnn's condescending attitude. Oh, by the way DARLING, you couldn't carry a tune
in a bucket.

August 02 2011 at 5:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Fitzgerald Ronnie

August 02 2011 at 3:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fitzgerald Ronnie

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, -->CentBite.çom<--

August 02 2011 at 2:57 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
hi mom i love u

It's is nice to see all the comments being negative reguarding the brunettes.They made me cringe the entire season with their their bulling remarks and phrases to justify their behavior like ' I'm just being honest" , " At least I say it to your face"(lie) and my personal favorite " I own it" . As though that phrase makes it ok to say rude and hurtful things. Jill , you have dissapointed me the most. You were my fan favorite in season 1 . Your decline began wiyh your outrageous treatment of Bethany.You probaly did not count her loving and devoted fans ? Now your a straight up mean girl. Luanne has always been a non entinty to me . Her screen time is my bathroom breaks or refill my wine time. I agree with the other bloggers regarding Joc being a joke. Luanne, I think he is gay and looking for his 15 minutes. Kelly , It's amazes me how you criticize Alex fashion sense when I find you the most boring in the wardrobe dept. thoug I am greatful that you have graduated from that ridiculous Pochahontas style from season 1. I must say I do miss Crazy Kelly from season 1. I'm hoping Cindy doesn't return she is simply boring.As for the blondes if you are ever in Florida look me up ,yall are adorable. We will go out for cocktails. ( I have same alchohol problem as Romona!!!) Oh, I own this entire statement

August 02 2011 at 2:40 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Kim Broschard

WHY ARE JILL AND LUANN SUCH B%&*#S I LOVE ALEX AND DON'T THINK SHE'S A TROUBLE MAKER AT ALL IF ANYTHING I SEE A PERSON WHO WEARS HER HEART ON HER SLEEVE. I HOPE TO SEE HER NEXT SEASON.

August 02 2011 at 11:44 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
lindab928

I so agree pamelaf; Kelly adds nothing and she needs therapy so badly, Luann is classeless and cannot sing worth a darn, Cindy is a waste of time, and Jill needs to find someone who might like her! i cannot believe the wasted space these women take up on this planet...do they really think that they are that important? they are just cheap TV entertainment fodder so we can feel better about our lives.

August 02 2011 at 11:44 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pamelaf822

They are all a disgrace but if there is a choice to be made Kelly added nothing any of the season's except to show why she's alone.... she's nuts. Cindy should go she was a waste of film and did not fit with any of the others.. I think Alex should stay she's found her voice and its refreshing. Luann really can't sing Natalie Cole was looking for her 15 on the reality show. Joc is a joke have you seen his less then passionate kisses exchange between him and Luann? If not review interesting to say the least. Yes Luann his not into you but he is into the reality show.

August 02 2011 at 10:45 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to pamelaf822's comment
lindab928

August 02 2011 at 11:44 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Patti

I am so tired of Jill, Luann, and Kelly acting like they are so high and mighty. They aren't any better than Alex, Ramona, or Sonja. They talk behind backs, ridicule, and put down. The constant talking over one another is so annoying. These are grown woman, they should act like it. And Luann, please darling, you can't sing. Please stop making an even bigger fool of yourself than usual by trying to sing and by making ridiculous videos. Just sayin!!

August 02 2011 at 10:06 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply