November 26, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Leno Talks Katie Holmes' Zip Line Fear, Tom Cruise Would Have Loved It (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 3rd 2011 5:33AM
Katie Holmes, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'Sometimes there are some great perks when filming a movie. During shooting for 'Jack & Jill,' Katie Holmes got to spend some time on an amazing luxury cruise ship. She told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC) all about the carousel, theater, skating rink and zip lines.

"It was kind of the best ten days," she said. "I was like, 'Really? Do we have to leave?'"

But when asked, she did not take advantage of the zip line. She made up some stuff about not wanting to fall on the pretty umbrella at Johnny Rockets -- also on the ship -- but Leno called her out on the truth. "You wimped out," he said.

Leno then went on to contrast this with how her husband Tom Cruise would have handled that opportunity. "He would be on that stupid zip line all day long," he said. Especially, according to Leno, if someone told him not to. "It would be the most complicated annoying way to do it."

Is Leno perhaps a little irritated by Tom Cruise? Or is he just kidding?

mcwhomper

man that girl needs to put on some weight because all you can see is her ears tom cruise would of been a good choice to replace sheen

August 03 2011 at 4:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pianist Ruth!

Fake marriage anyway!

August 03 2011 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pianist Ruth!

What a goofy marriage.....I still think it is just a publicity stunt...most in the industry say Cruise is gay....who knows? y

August 03 2011 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
linmutchler

I found this company called YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.
IT'S REAL. THEY PAY... You should check it out.
Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, linzoid22, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you. http://www.youdata.com/join/linzoid22
Take care!

August 03 2011 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
larry

I woild assume, if you can live with Tom Cruise, you can handle anything.

August 03 2011 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Billingsley

Why not take a cruse? After all their last name is that anyway.

August 03 2011 at 1:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
linjack39

To beer999999: At least for the baby's sake? I believe the "baby" is 5 years old!

August 03 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beer999999

Katie is a snob...I met Michelle Williams in person and she doesn't like her. Michelle is great!
Katie also needs to wake up and get rid of Tom and that Cult they belong to, at least for the baby's sake!

August 03 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to beer999999's comment
junior

Why? Because you don't like it? Who cares what you think or Michelle Williams for that matter. At least Tom didn't od because he couldn't handle life.

August 03 2011 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trish

I wouldn't go on the zip line either, OR bunggy jumping (that is totaly out of the question).

August 03 2011 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hehsrg

good.wel come go to shopping
e bi biz