November 22, 2014

Ray Romano Will Reunite With His TV Wife in 'The Middle' Season 3 Premiere

by Chris Harnick, posted Aug 3rd 2011 1:45PM
Ray Romano'Everybody Loves Raymond' reunion alert! Ray Romano will guest star on the Season 3 premiere of Patricia Heaton's ABC comedy 'The Middle.'

According to TV Guide, Romano will play Nicky Kohlbrenner, a man from Frankie Heck's (Heaton) past. Look for the character to have had some involvement in ruining Frankie's honeymoon many years ago. The premiere episode will also see the Heck family embark on a road trip.

Romano is coming off the cancellation of his TNT drama 'Men of a Certain Age.' He also appeared in 'The Office' season finale as a potential branch manager replacement.

In the Season 2 premiere, 'Raymond' veteran Doris Roberts appeared as the teacher to one of Frankie's kids. If this trend continues, Brad Garrett, you better start getting ready for the Season 4 premiere!

'The Middle' returns with a special 1-hour premiere Wed., Sept. 21 at 8PM ET on ABC

Patricia Heaton talks about 'The Middle' with the ladies of 'The View'

jjkdowns

PLEASE **** someone pick up Men of a Certain Age!!!! There are SO FEW quality shows on TV now, this one was a true GEM!!! I still can't beleive it was axed by TNT!!! What were they thinking??? Oh yeah, there will be 10 new idiotic reality shows to replace it....how sad. :-(

August 17 2011 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
clawdiak

Men of Certain Age was cancelled by TNT. Please come to Facebook and help us get Men of a Certain Age picked up by another network.

We have a great group and need you! https://www.facebook.com/SaveMenOfACertainAge

August 05 2011 at 1:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Batman9200

Patrica Heaton is a great choice. She looks good and has great timing.

August 04 2011 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sandy

Patricia Heaton is gorgeous for her age.

August 04 2011 at 1:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mhlongfellow

I am bumbed about Men of a Certain age being cancelled, I thought it was a good show about men and even my husband looked forward to watching it. Why some shows continues on and other get cancelled is beyond me, I try to not invest too much time and energy any more as I always get disappointed when they disappear.

August 04 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to mhlongfellow's comment
clawdiak

August 05 2011 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
superbombastik

The ONLY thing I can think of that would make "The Middle" a worse show than it already is would be to add Ray Romano to it. It's like "Malcolm in the Middle" without any of the talented actors. But they did manage to find 2 of the ugliest children I've ever seen to be on the show.

I swear to god, he is one of the most over rated, undertalented, boring, mono0tone, ugly people I've seen on television. The sound of his voice makes me wanna dig the vein out of my wrist with a spoon.
I have NEVER understood his success or appeal to people. He is the worlds biggist loser when it comes to playing a television character. His original show succeeded in spite of him not because of him. He is the "anti-Tim Allen". The fact that his las show didn't survive a season says it all. Die Die Die!!!!!

August 04 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to superbombastik's comment
Gorgeous

You sound like my husband. =)

August 04 2011 at 1:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi Sandra

Well apparently you have watched him in many shows to form an opinion, even if that opinion is WRONG! Ray Romano is a very gifted actor, he must be doing something right to have been on tv as long as he was. Some people just don't appreciate good talent when they see it and you are one of them congrats Ray, here is to your continued success!

August 04 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
scorpian777

Enjoyed both on everyone loves Raymond! Nice to see them again!!!

August 04 2011 at 12:36 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Linda

Sorry to hear Ray's new show was cancelled; I liked it. I don't watch Patricia Heaton's show, but it's nice he'll be guest starring on it.

August 04 2011 at 11:14 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Linda's comment
clawdiak

August 05 2011 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brock

Great news - and Brad is the sexiest guy on TV!

August 04 2011 at 10:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Brock's comment
scorpian777

You're kidding?????

August 04 2011 at 12:36 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
BABSIE

What great news. It was one of the funniest show's on, hope someone can put them back on together permantely.

August 04 2011 at 10:42 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply